Custom Gear Labels for Royals (1 Viewer)

tulkas

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
My @Gear labels are finally starting to hit my @Apache Royals!

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Thoughts?

DD346345-49B8-4845-8C83-9D45D7901C41.jpeg

I will use them mostly for boardgaming so I wanted them devoid of any distinguishing theme so I guess I succeeded in that regard.

Thanks for commenting!

Last edited:
Looks great! Minimalist design is underrated. The 500 and 25K are the standouts.

Nicely done!

I’ve been curious for a while now ... what board games use this many denom’s?

Not any use all of them at the same time but it’s nice to have flexibility to use what you need in the moment.

Nice clean design. Simple but some flair with the background pattern. My only comment would be that the outer ring of text was only black and not outlined. It would make the denom standoff more and subdue the ring of type. The ring of type would be part of the background. Just a matter of taste and not a deal breaker. Great job!

They look quite clean I think. Question, how much did they cost you, design and everything, I was thinking about making some for royals but I have no sense of what it cost me?

I’d have to look into it but I recall it being very inexpensive.

Awesome thanks! Now that I look closer, the waves remind me of the Omega seamaster line, very nice.

They look quite clean I think. Question, how much did they cost you, design and everything, I was thinking about making some for royals but I have no sense of what it cost me?
$0.15 per label, or $0.30 per chip. It’s not cheap, but it’s custom to your design.

I’ve been curious for a while now ... what board games use this many denom’s?
All games just use some of these. Power Grid would use 1-100, and City of the Big Shoulders or 18xx would add the 500 to that. Showmanager uses 1000 and 5000. Acquire would use 100 to 25000. I find no need for the 25k, but I would use all the rest.

I barely have enough free time to play poker. Board games? Pffffft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom