Custom Foam insert for your Pelican Case and Custom Engraved Lid

Jon Udell

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I can can design and create any type of custom foam insert for just about any type of case you have. I am not limited to chip cases. I design a lot of cases for expensive electronics and have also started designing cases for the gun crowd. Get in touch for quote.
IMG_7216.JPG
IMG_7217.JPG
IMG_7217.JPG

Jon Udell

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Beautiful. Out of curiosity what is the rough budget/ballpark to do the foam for a pelican case?
For a case that size which holds 600 chips $125 for custom cut foam and custom engraved lid. Here's some other cases I have done

Attachments

• IMG_6217.JPG
    IMG_6217.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6850.JPG
    IMG_6850.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1167.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 93

Jon Udell

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great! Do you sell the cases also?
I am not a Pelican dealer. I recommend purchasing Pelican cases from B&H Photo, best price, no tax, fee shipping or from another dealer, Thecasestore.com. They offers their cases with the particular type of foam that mills well on my CNC machine. If you purchase a case from B&H get it empty, no foam. I usually keep enough foam in stock in my shop for a few cases. Most of the time I prefer to cut the foam from large sheets. I don't recommend anyone sending me a case with foam unless we have discussed the design and I have agreed to use the foam you want to supply. Check out Sea Horse Lap top cases. Great for 600 chips.

Cheers!

Top Bottom