Custom Felt, Music Shack?? (1 Viewer)

Great design, mate! Love it (I love everything with guitars on it). (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:
And the load of likes from the other thread makes me suspicious, to say the least. You want to see it prior to delivery? :sneaky:

Great design, mate! Love it (I love everything with guitars on it). (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:
And the load of likes from the other thread makes me suspicious, to say the least. You want to see it prior to delivery? :sneaky:

OOooooooo, can you, can you??????

@Ray-Col rendering... MMMmmmmmm

You lucky dawg! It makes you feel so special when he works his magic on YOUR project. Amazing stuff.

And great design chipjoker. Love the final design. Nice work.

Since you've got the guitars mirrored, why not consider the same thing with your text? What if you moved "The Music Shack" either onto or on top of the neck of each guitar? Might have to resize a little.

Like Hard Rock did?

Guitar case.jpg

Hard Rock case only holds 200 chips though :(. With a good 800-1000 piece set, you would need roadies to carry them all.

actually... :cautious::cool:

Yep. But you need a dedicated guitar case. You need to add a layer of eggshell foam to the top like the Hard Rock did and some extra foam in the empty spots to keep those chips in place, but that is outstanding.

Great way to transport 800 chips, some plaques and a setup of cards!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom