Custom dealer button - Help appreciated (1 Viewer)

Raphmivey

Straight
Reaction score
Hi chippers!

I have a design for a custom set including a custom dealer button. The concept is done but the final design is not yet. I honestly spent 1/100 of my time on the dealer button concept and since there is still time to modify it, I figured it would be worth asking help from the community before having it finalized. The theme of the set is Priorities (please don't ask why :p). So the current idea is very simple, having the logo with the Priorities 'title' on it like all the chips and replace the denomination with the word DEALER. Of course changing a little bit the location of everything so it looks more like a classic dealer button and not a poker chip.

Here is where I need more help... the button now shows

DEALER
Priorities

I thought it would be a good idea not to include the classic DEALER on the edge but instead, to write the actual dealer priorities. I came out with the following:
MANAGE
SHUFFLE
DISTRIBUTE
PROD PLAYERS TO ACT

Thoughts??? suggestions? it needs to be short enough to fit... it's pretty much the only restriction.

Thanks!!!

Friendly bump. I will probably have a couple for sell so some help may become an investment (not in terms of money) for you :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom