Custom Cut Cards, full color (1 Viewer)

chipjoker

Flush
Reaction score
So here is my wright up on the metal full color cut cards from http://m.pokercutcards.com/

First of all, the person I interacted with at pokercutcards through email was great, it felt like they were talking very pleasantly. I had sent Ai files but had to send PDF's (no problem there).

Through the email they told me how much they liked my design. I then told them that I would do a wright up on this product on the forum and they said they would check it out and that I should be honest in my wright up.

At first glance - They looked a little thinner then I expected. The exposed aluminum back has scratches that go across the grain, this makes them very visible.

I grabbed my Desjgn bridge size jumbo index cards and put the cut card under the deck, the cut card was longer then the cards in the deck. I thought this is odd, well, turns out that the CARDS are shorter.. These cut cards are the correct dimension, the Desjgn cut card is the same.

OK as I messed with it more ended up putting black vinyl on the back (makes it better), but you can order these double sided, this would make a world of difference in my opinion.

Over all, despite the above, I do like these cut cards and I will probably order from them again when I want more cut cards. Talking and dealing with the person was pleasant, I received my cards in the time frame I expected them, the price for double sided does seem a bit high, so you may want to order your cut card single sided and buy vinyl to add to the back..

All of this is my opinion..
Thank you,
chipjoker, aka Shawn

0206180749_HDR.jpg

0206180748a_HDR.jpg

0206180748_HDR.jpg

0206180747a_HDR.jpg

0206180747_HDR.jpg

Thank you @abby99 , I agree. I thought about it when I got them.. I could order them again and join these two together..

Sweet cut card. I don't think the desjgn cards are shorter I think his cut card is slightly larger as well. At least compared to my piatniks it's the same as against the desjgn cards as well. I actually like it that way to for the players that like to slide it into the deck to cut it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom