Straight
Reaction score
1607817660348.png

Yeah buddy!

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent out a bunch of packages yesterday. All of the regular size US packages. I didn’t have time to the international packages out and maybe one or two large US boxes. Everything else will go out Tuesday.

FYI - I think what I will do in the future is create an interest thread and just place an order every time we get to 1k. I already have a need for a new design.

Last edited:

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine were scheduled for today, also, but considering they arrived in Des Moines (about 2 hours away) last night, and haven't left, I'm not holding my breath for a delivery today.

Venturalvn

Flush
Reaction score
Same. Hasn't updated since it was accepted.

My assumption is that these are still in Florida where eloe dropped them off.

1608074343652.png

Venturalvn

Flush
Reaction score
Mine removed the estimated date entirely now. Last status update is still arrived at origin center last week.

"It is currently in transit to the next facility." since that date.

USPS absolutely donking off its Christmas stack.

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine removed the estimated date entirely now. Last status update is still arrived at origin center last week.

I was waiting on a couple delayed packages and then they all showed up at once today. So at least that was exciting.

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All packages have been mailed out.

I will start the Round 9 interest thread soon and then we will run the order when we hit the threshold. I already have learning experiences which will hopefully go smoother next time.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes, this same thing happened with mine. They are slammed. I'm just going to be patient. It will show eventually. Funny thing is, one of my other orders showed a day early. Truck pulled up at my house yesterday, I assumed it was this, but it was something else that wasn't supposed to be here until today.

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that there are multiple problems with the order. Please confirm one way or another if your order is good or if there is a problem when you receive it. Thanks.

cpac54

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that there are multiple problems with the order. Please confirm one way or another if your order is good or if there is a problem when you receive it. Thanks.
Now I’m curious... won’t be able to confirm for a while. At the rate things are moving with USPS atm, I’ll be happy if I get my cut cards here in Switzerland by the end of January...

Coyote

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I’m curious... won’t be able to confirm for a while. At the rate things are moving with USPS atm, I’ll be happy if I get my cut cards here in Switzerland by the end of January...
An envelope from a friend in US (PA) with 4 PCF cut cards and a dozen chips arrived at Athens Int'l airport on Nov 20 and hasn't been heard of, eversince...
The situation is currently horrible worldwide.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't have access to my cut cards. Is there any chance that you kept a sample to verify? On the plus side, one of the cut cards was something that a few people ordered, but one design was my own. :(

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't have access to my cut cards. Is there any chance that you kept a sample to verify? On the plus side, one of the cut cards was something that a few people ordered, but one design was my own. :(

Yours are fine. I was very familiar with them.

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An envelope from a friend in US (PA) with 4 PCF cut cards and a dozen chips arrived at Athens Int'l airport on Nov 20 and hasn't been heard of, eversince...
The situation is currently horrible worldwide.
FYI John has your cards. And your cards looked good to me.

Top Bottom