Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 8) ***closed*** (3 Viewers)

Would it be possible to order these in bridge size, with one design on each side?

Don't know if this is open to everyone, but I am good for four of the Viva El Donkey poker size black cut cards pictured at the top of the post.

Don't know if this is open to everyone, but I am good for four of the Viva El Donkey poker size black cut cards pictured at the top of the post.
@Eloe2000 Is it ok to discuss trading of cards amongst ourselves in this thread, or would you prefer we create a new thread for that purpose? It might be easier to set up a new thread so that we can post ONLY pics of the cards and not have to page through this entire thread to see them all.

Personally, I would like to know pretty soon if there are any folks who want to trade with me because if it's more than 4-5 people, I will increase my order size.

@Eloe2000 Is it ok to discuss trading of cards amongst ourselves in this thread, or would you prefer we create a new thread for that purpose? It might be easier to set up a new thread so that we can post ONLY pics of the cards and not have to page through this entire thread to see them all.

Personally, I would like to know pretty soon if there are any folks who want to trade with me because if it's more than 4-5 people, I will increase my order size.

Yeah, go for it! For sure. This is as good a place as any.

I just wanted to set expectations so people didn’t plan on that happening with the initial group buy.

Again anyone that thinks 30 is too much and has spares... we collect cut cards. I am always down for a set (2 of each) if anyone has extras! I prefer poker sized but beggars can't be choosers!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Has anyone stepped up to place an order for the Viva el Donkey cards? @BarrieJ3 ?? I know that @Eloe2000 does not want to do any distribution. He has done plenty already, so if we want these cards made, someone needs to take the lead and order at least 30.

If that gets done, I would like to trade 2 Texas Flood cards for 2 Viva el Donkeys.

@Himewad if you are willing, I would like to trade 2 for 2 with you.

@Quicksilver-75 if you are willing, I would like to trade 2 for 2 with you.

Has anyone stepped up to place an order for the Viva el Donkey cards? @BarrieJ3 ?? I know that @Eloe2000 does not want to do any distribution. He has done plenty already, so if we want these cards made, someone needs to take the lead and order at least 30.

If that gets done, I would like to trade 2 Texas Flood cards for 2 Viva el Donkeys.

@BarrieJ3 has been MIA, but I know life has been a bit hectic for him with the moves etc. I know he really wanted Donkey cards so I made them for him and the other Donkey set owners, although I know he would order the bulk of them. It is just a question of which ones and which sizes to be made. At a bare minimum if I dont hear from him I would make a run of at least one of them myself and can distribute those,

@BarrieJ3 has been MIA, but I know life has been a bit hectic for him with the moves etc. I know he really wanted Donkey cards so I made them for him and the other Donkey set owners, although I know he would order the bulk of them. It is just a question of which ones and which sizes to be made. At a bare minimum if I dont hear from him I would make a run of at least one of them myself and can distribute those,
I have been trying to get in touch with you , with regards to getting these cards made up. I would like to order at least 30 of them , in bridge size, with the different artwork on each side.

I have been trying to get in touch with you , with regards to getting these cards made up. I would like to order at least 30 of them , in bridge size, with the different artwork on each side.
Haven't caught up on PMs. But I know your message is there. No one worry... we have time. Deadline extended. Sorry, we had a tropical storm/hurricane roll through this weekend and I had to button up the house and help some friends. All is ok though.

No need for tradesies, but you can have two of mine. Either way, put me down!

I don't collect cut cards (and don't really want to start :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ), but I'm sure we can work something out.
I'm not really calling it collecting... (At least not YOUR definition of collecting :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) Just trying to get a few of the ones I like best.

So you're saying you don't like my cards? o_O
Lol. No, god no. I just don’t collect the cut cards. I had to draw the line somewhere because I collect so much crap. My desk is covered in hockey jerseys, pucks, trophies from my kid’s hockey, chips of every kind, dealer buttons, and an assortment of tools. My computer is somewhere in there too. No offence meant.

Lol. No, god no. I just don’t collect the cut cards. I had to draw the line somewhere because I collect so much crap. My desk is covered in hockey jerseys, pucks, trophies from my kid’s hockey, chips of every kind, dealer buttons, and an assortment of tools. My computer is somewhere in there too. No offence meant.
Gotcha! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Im interested in some cut card trades.

Is there another thread? Sorry I'm so late to the party. I am going forward with a design made possible by @JeepologyOffroad for my Cedar Ridge set. Any interest?? I'll be happy to trade.
APqpoT2.png

I have orders for the following people recorded. Order deadline is Friday. Order confirmation/invoices will go out by Friday. Lower price of $0.98/card (plus artwork fee) is confirmed.

***If you do not see your name here I do NOT have your order. Please email/PM me.

@Racer96
@moose
@JMC9389
@SeanGecko
@TheBigTater
@Saoliver
@johnnycnote
@grantc54
@Venturalvn
@Hornet
@Dodger
@madforpancakes
@Himewad
@Quicksilver-75
@allforcharity
@ATLarchip
@TX_Golf_N_Poker
@cpac54
@Jeevansluck
@PGA PRO
@JeepologyOffroad (orders TBD)

Going to start sending PMs to confirm order details and with payment info tomorrow. We still have a couple orders with artwork outstanding but I am going to get things rolling so that we can get the order in with the manufacturer at the beginning of next week.

He Evan am I too late to get in on this? John sent me a file... just need a single design x 40 in poker sized. Let me know brother! File is ready to go!! If not I will have to wait until next time!

Ben

He Evan am I too late to get in on this? John sent me a file... just need a single design x 40 in poker sized. Let me know brother! File is ready to go!! If not I will have to wait until next time!

Ben
No worries. You are good Ben. John let me know to wait for a couple orders. Shoot me an email with the details and artwork from the OP and post #3.

Wrapping up orders and payment today. If you have not received a payment PM from me or if I have not spoken to you in the last day then I do not have your order. Please reach out to me ASAP. Trying to wrap this up by end of day.
Oh, also, if I have sent you a payment PM and you haven’t paid yet... get on that. I know it hasn’t been long but I am not above publicly outting people at some point ;)

Order has been placed. I will update with progress.

I do not anticipate requiring approval of proofs. I personally reviewed all artwork and there shouldn’t be any issues. I will review the proofs myself and then consult with you if something looks off. I only saw maybe two or three cards that had tight border artwork which is the only thing I could imagine being off.

If you do feel the need to review and approve your proof please let me know in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom