Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 8) ***closed*** (1 Viewer)

Some Viva El Donkey I designed for the gang. @BarrieJ3 where you at? Check yo PMs bud.

E1938A45-3555-484D-A2AE-176D17D4B201.png

8D83D167-21A8-4B53-A8C2-50C8B924C9B6.png

Just a reminder that we are shooting for Monday for orders. But we actually have a shot at hitting 1,000 cards (considering some of the orders I know will come in over the weekend) which had a nice price break I believe. So please mention this group buy to anyone who you see with new sets or who you think may need cut cards.

Just a reminder that we are shooting for Monday for orders. But we actually have a shot at hitting 1,000 cards which had a nice price break I believe. So please mention this group buy to anyone who you see with new sets or who you think may need cut cards.

If we are close to a price break, maybe we can just wait a bit longer?

If we are close to a price break, maybe we can just wait a bit longer?

Yeah, we will see. Monday deadline was always a soft one. I am expecting several people sending in orders by Monday that have been in touch with me. There is always someone who comes in at the end of these things saying they didn’t know about it too. I also need to check what the price break is and see if it’s worth it. They didn’t send me quotes for numbers that high. I will shoot them a message tomorrow.

I also have ideas for a Nevada Club cut card that I could do as well and also the PCF/Casa Mango splashed pot photo may make a colorful cut card too.

Or people could order a few more and we aren't waiting till Christmas.

What is the price break per card difference between 500 & 1000?

I will shoot them a message but the price per card dropped by I think >30% when we got 500 which is why that number was important.

I will shoot them a message but the price per card dropped by I think >30% when we got 500 which is why that number was important.
I’m willing to increase my numbers a bit if it helps. I’m guessing most people would do the same.

Just a reminder that we are shooting for Monday for orders. But we actually have a shot at hitting 1,000 cards (considering some of the orders I know will come in over the weekend) which had a nice price break I believe. So please mention this group buy to anyone who you see with new sets or who you think may need cut cards.
If the 695 in the post on p 4 are all confirmed, then I think you're there already. You have 4 names including mine at the bottom with no numbers. If there's a lower price, I'll go to 40. @Himewad was leaning two designs, so the 4 of us make at least 160. @allforcharity is not on the list at 120. And at least two more after that post said in for 30.

695+160+120+60=1035.

If the 695 in the post on p 4 are all confirmed, then I think you're there already. You have 4 names including mine at the bottom with no numbers. If there's a lower price, I'll go to 40. @Himewad was leaning two designs, so the 4 of us make at least 160. @allforcharity is not on the list at 120. And at least two more after that post said in for 30.

695+160+120+60=1035.
I’ll be in for at least 60. I have two designs inbound from J5.

1k cards gets price from $1.40 to under $1. The total is literally cheaper with more cards, haha. We may get there on our own with orders over the weekend. I will regroup on Monday or Tuesday and see if we need more orders. We will make these happen for under $1.

1k cards gets price from $1.40 to under $1. The total is literally cheaper with more cards, haha. We may get there on our own with orders over the weekend. I will regroup on Monday or Tuesday and see if we need more orders. We will make these happen for under $1.
At under a buck I may go ahead and get both poker and bridge size. I've already asked @timinater to design both sizes for me. My plan was to do one now and one next order. Or I'll just bump up to 50 poker and hope we hit this price point again next time.

At under a buck I may go ahead and get both poker and bridge size. I've already asked @timinater to design both sizes for me. My plan was to do one now and one next order. Or I'll just bump up to 50 poker and hope we hit this price point again next time.
I suspect it may change things for people if we get these under a buck. I will gather things on Sunday and do the math on tax and shipping from the vendor etc. and see where we are at. Then give people the opportunity to adjust their orders because I am 90% sure we can make it happen for under a buck.

I suspect it may change things for people if we get these under a buck. I will gather things on Sunday and do the math on tax and shipping from the vendor etc. and see where we are at. Then give people the opportunity to adjust their orders because I am 90% sure we can make it happen for under a buck.
@alecnetwoodworks Here is that cut card order thread I was talking with you about. These would make great business cards / freebie thank yous to customers. Under a buck each now with our new order quantity. You still have a little time to put something together.

Decided to just go with the portrait orientation cut card, and probably not doing the realistic green one or the double-sided portrait/landscape option. I always liked this one the best, anyway. Is it strange that I got the dealer buttons first, then I'll get the cut cards, and the chips will come last? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The Nuts Cut Card1 Proof.jpg

***Price officially lowered to 98¢ per card from $1.40 (artwork fee still applies)***

If you would like to adjust your order quantity just respond in this thread. If you would like to add poker or bridge etc. or other order changes please respond to your original email to me. There is a chance we may need to extend this by a week or so to ensure we get to the threashold but I don't even think we will need that.

I’ll bump mine up to 50 then, if that’s okay?

***Price officially lowered to 98¢ per card from $1.40 (artwork fee still applies)***

If you would like to adjust your order quantity just respond in this thread. If you would like to add poker or bridge etc. or other order changes please respond to your original email to me. There is a chance we may need to extend this by a week or so to ensure we get to the threashold but I don't even think we will need that.
I should have my artwork my Monday hopefully!! Waiting on my .AI files from J5 for the following:
Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 10.19.47.png

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 10.20.00.png

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 10.20.18.png

With the new price, I'll also be upping my order from my original 60 to at least 90.

Out of curiosity, is there another price break at 1500?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom