Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 10) ***Closed*** (6 Viewers)

Put me down for 120 poker size cut cards now. Let me know where to send art work and when to pay.

Hi,

For those who already ordered out of the shelf VPS (Vegas Poker Series) chips :

VPS_Cut_Card_All.png

@TunnelMoney , I'll send you your semi-custom ones very soon.

Can someone explain the "templates" from post #1 to me? The two templates are titled "2535ArtworkTemplate.png" & "Bridge-Cut-Card-Template..." and to make sure I'm making my artwork for the right "bridge sized" cut card, which one of these should I be using? I'm assuming the one titled "Bridge-Cut..." but I want to be sure.

TYIA

Can someone explain the "templates" from post #1 to me? The two templates are titled "2535ArtworkTemplate.png" & "Bridge-Cut-Card-Template..." and to make sure I'm making my artwork for the right "bridge sized" cut card, which one of these should I be using? I'm assuming the one titled "Bridge-Cut..." but I want to be sure.

TYIA
That is correct. I didn’t even notice the file names. I can fix that later. The Bridge templates say “Bridge 2.25x3.5” while the Poker one says “2.5x3.5”. I can make that more clear when I have a chance.

That is correct. I didn’t even notice the file names. I can fix that later. The Bridge templates say “Bridge 2.25x3.5” while the Poker one says “2.5x3.5”. I can make that more clear when I have a chance.
Thanks, but now I'm confused with all these different guidelines (see attached).

Screenshot 2021-03-05 172457.jpg

Now what exactly are these lines? Can my artwork fit within the blue dashed line? The black? TYIA

Hi there! Check out the notes in the "2535ArtworkTemplate.png" file.
Ahhhh... I think I see why I'm confused. When I click on the photo and it opens in the forum pic viewer it looks like this:

Screenshot 2021-03-05 173240.jpg

Which to my unknowing eyes, it's just blue and pink dashed rectangles. But there are notes there at the bottom. When you actually download the picture you see:

2535ArtworkTemplate.png

I see now. LOL - thanks, guys.

In for 60 bridge of my design, will email you in the next few days with details.

@Eloe2000 Could you produce the hand ranking card, same on both sides? I'd be in for some of those.

EDIT: I also may want to do a graphic on one side (my company logo which I already have the files for) and the hand ranking on the other side. But my issue is I have no idea what I'm doing with the graphics programs. If anyone could help me out with that I would be eternally grateful. We are supposed to have a trade show in Vegas in June and these could be great booth giveaways. Plus I would be able to write off poker expenses. Win/Win.

Last edited:
I am in for 20 Poker size and 10 Bridge size Front Black with Skull and back white with G-Town

also need 10 bridge designs of the cigar shop

I have sent files to you via PM from @timinater

Attachments

• G-Town Cut Cards_Front (1).jpg
    G-Town Cut Cards_Front (1).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 83
  • G-Town Cut Cards_Back (1).jpg
    G-Town Cut Cards_Back (1).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 80
  • G-Town Cut Cards_Back copy.jpg
    G-Town Cut Cards_Back copy.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 97

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom