Custom CPC set (eventually) (2 Viewers)

D7FC9C0E-4356-416A-91F8-29BD1D601E1F.png

Now I just need to come up with an inlay design

I love to play guessing games so I'm gonna post in the dark (before reading) you got Flamingo $1's and PCA $5's (or at least you did) and some kind of fantasy Paulson inspired $100?

Everyone loves opinions right? I like the quarter pie, the flamingo style 1, still prefer the PCA style $5. None of the $25 blew me out of the water but the 3T16 is nice. I like @Quicksilver-75 mock ups with the 6DSA18 as my favorite.

Everyone loves opinions right? I like the quarter pie, the flamingo style 1, still prefer the PCA style $5. None of the $25 blew me out of the water but the 3T16 is nice. I like @Quicksilver-75 mock ups with the 6DSA18 as my favorite.
Yes, and yes, for the flamingo $1 and PCA $5. I really like my $100 design (after a lot of changing it back and forth many times), and it is also a low spot pattern price for the highest denom chip (L3).

Yes, and yes, for the flamingo $1 and PCA $5. I really like my $100 design (after a lot of changing it back and forth many times), and it is also a low spot pattern price for the highest denom chip (L3).
I'm a little sad that one of my favorite spot patterns 4T18 split isn't available through CPC, its such a classic $100 chip spot pattern.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom