Custom Cloth help (1 Viewer)

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
The green is going on my table and the Western one is going on the main place.
Hardwell Underground Tables-V2_Green.jpeg
Weller HARDWELL TABLE .jpeg

Main Location Table

Hardwell Underground Tables-V2_Western.jpeg

New Table.jpg

We are going to do some work go over the wood with foam removing race track while keeping the cup holders cause we need a place for drinks.
Any suggestions would help. My buddy's is going to be more WESTERN while mine I am going for a more NOIR FILM look.

Love the steer hide one I think it's perfect.

The Green one needs a betting line not just a different color to make the distinction, even a simple White line would do. And unless you are wed to that font I'd try some others out.

:)

Love the steer hide one I think it's perfect.

The Green one needs a betting line not just a different color to make the distinction, even a simple White line would do. And unless you are wed to that font I'd try some others out.

:)
I think that braid from the hide cloth on the green cloth would look great as a betting line.

Maybe try logo in the center of the green?

Larger inner circle as well?

Try a different font for the green one as well? Maybe same font as what you use on your chips?

In the green felt I think the text is hard to read - feels to "packed in"

On the hide felt - I think the text it too large - needs a little more space between the two.

Green needs a bet line.
Hide needs more contrast with betting line.

I like the black one at the top. Very nice.

One suggestion, perhaps flip the orientation of the text. So that when you're seated, and it's right in front of you, it won't be upside down. Same orientation as the third one.

I love seeing the progression of these designs, and how they improve with each iteration!

That looks nice man.

When's the ETA on getting it printed and installed on your table?

Looking forward to seeing some pics!

But the longer I look at them, the more I'm digging the top one with the Red text circling. Can't go wrong with any of them IMHO.

Who are you getting to design and print these felts? Looks amazing.
Best app in the world @timinater there are a few bugs in the app looking forward to the future update on the @timinater app.

He's done all my Chips, Dealer buttons and Cut cards so far. To be fair I had an idea before hand what I had wanted.
@T_Chan will be printing them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom