Custom Cloth Design Input Needed - Input on this design (1 Viewer)

Bill D cloth v13.jpg
Bill D cloth v14.jpg

I like a combo of these 2:

I like the size of the suits on this one because it fits better with the bet line (I like how the spade and club fit):
IMG_1835.JPG

But I like the solid middle and outer suits pattern of this one:
IMG_1851.JPG

I like the size of the suits on this one because it fits better with the bet line (I like how the spade and club fit):

Good Eye, never really looked at it before but after you point it out it is something to consider.

Reactions: 72o
Had some mis-communication on the playing surface size vs the entire table size so the dimensions and proportions changed a bit from where we started.
We got rid of the pattern in the center so it wasn't so busy
Sized up the suits so they are tucked neatly inside the betting line but do reach out beyond it
Went with the non traditional suits on the outer dark color (See pic in earlier posts)
9" outside diameter leaving approx 16" center area

All comments welcome.....

Bill D cloth v24.jpg

On final thought would be - on the large suits in the center sticking out of the betting line, should they be the solid grey color or should they be layered under the suits pattern so the suits show up on them as well? There is no suits pattern in the center so I don't know if they should remain solid throughout, but they are really solid on the outside compared to the center playing area.

Had some mis-communication on the playing surface size vs the entire table size so the dimensions and proportions changed a bit from where we started.
We got rid of the pattern in the center so it wasn't so busy
Sized up the suits so they are tucked neatly inside the betting line but do reach out beyond it
Went with the non traditional suits on the outer dark color (See pic in earlier posts)
9" outside diameter leaving approx 16" center area

All comments welcome.....

View attachment 96257
I like it a lot, but I much prefer the other one that was in this same post above - where the betting line is still red, but the color inside is darker, so the big suits show up a little better.

Excellent job, Bill! How high did you end up going with the raised rail (looks like 3/4" ?) and how do you like them raised?

Yes, 3/4". The next time I will do 1", I think that would be optimum.
So far I love it. I had only had racetrack tables before and I have to say i have switched camps and wouldn't own a racetrack over this style again.
I don't think there were any suggestions I got from this site that weren't a big improvement over what I had.
Next up - better chairs.

Whoa! Great taste! Superb design! Prolly one of my 2 or 3 favorites of all time. :cool:

Yes, 3/4". The next time I will do 1", I think that would be optimum.
So far I love it. I had only had racetrack tables before and I have to say i have switched camps and wouldn't own a racetrack over this style again.
I don't think there were any suggestions I got from this site that weren't a big improvement over what I had.
Next up - better chairs.

Racetrack tables are sooo last season! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom