• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Custom Chips on Ebay. These will not last long. (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Who wants them? Custom Chips with some awesome labeling job. I don't think they got these labels from @Gear .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Pok...rentrq:a6d1a51c1720a4cc09088af5fffb6e7c|iid:1

1591936735943.png

My late father once came home from a trip so impressed with himself that he got a great deal on a watch while on vacation. When he showed it to me I looked at it and said dad You know it is a fake right? He said no it's not. I then said it says ROMEX not ROLEX. He then said It looks nice though. Luckily he only spent $50, but I will have to say he did get a least a few years out of that watch.

Last edited:
My late father once came home a trip so impressed with himself that he got a great deal on a watch while on vacation. When he showed it to me I looked at it and said dad You know it is a fake right? He said no it's not. I then said it says ROMEX not ROLEX. He then said It looks nice though. Luckily he only spent $50, but I will have to say he did get a least a few years out of that watch.
In high school, we took a class trip to Washington D.C. Near the Mall, we ran into a guy selling watches and sunglasses. We all came home with ROMEX and Oaklay. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My late father once came home from a trip so impressed with himself that he got a great deal on a watch while on vacation. When he showed it to me I looked at it and said dad You know it is a fake right? He said no it's not. I then said it says ROMEX not ROLEX. He then said It looks nice though. Luckily he only spent $50, but I will have to say he did get a least a few years out of that watch.
When on vacation in Egypt with some friends we had a competition on who could buy the cheapest Rolex. It was great fun, but I ended up with a lot of Rolexes. :)

Man, if I hadn't just started purchasing for my first RHC set I'd be all over these! Ah well, guess I'll continue with my boring Paulsons.

I went to New York city in the early 90's with family. I was with my sister and there was a guy selling 'Rolex' watches on a table on the sidewalk. I think they were $30.

So my sister asks the seller: "Are these real?" The seller kinda looked at my sideways like "what should I tell her dude?" I nodded, so he told her they were real. I had to explain to her later that if they were real, this guy would've been robbed instantly.

PRO TIP: If the 'Rolex' watches with the 'jewels' in them are only an additional $10, they MIGHT not be real...

In high school, we took a class trip to Washington D.C. Near the Mall, we ran into a guy selling watches and sunglasses. We all came home with ROMEX and Oaklay. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Haha same thing happened to me while in DC on a field trip. I thought those sunglasses were so cool! :bag:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom