custom chips in eu? (1 Viewer)

MrMeaty

High Hand
Reaction score
where should i go for custom chips in eu? all the chips i've seen avaliable here arent really my taste. thats why i am now looking for custom chips. what should i look for and what are some recommendations? because sadly the tiki kings and the dia de los muertos arent avaliable here in europe.

Do you mean for an EU based designer or do you mean you want a manufacturer based in the EU? The 3 companies I have done custom work with are unfortunately not based in the EU so you get the pleasure of paying 20% tax (CPC, SUNFLY and MATSUI). There must be someone making chips in the EU but the topic has not come up much. What is critical is to decide if you want clay (CPC) or ceramic (most others). I am working on a new ceramic set that will be made by a combination of MATSUI and SUNFLY. Hope that's helpful.

Chris

where should i go for custom chips in eu? all the chips i've seen avaliable here arent really my taste. thats why i am now looking for custom chips. what should i look for and what are some recommendations? because sadly the tiki kings and the dia de los muertos arent avaliable here in europe.
You could order directly from Br Pro. I’ve done it and they shipped to UK no problem.

BR ProPoker !!!
I'm sure, they make you very happy.
Best service ever !!!
And those chips are worth any cent, considering how much you have to put on top of the bill to get the chips to europe (custom duty/taxes).
I got a set of 500 and I will add-on as soon as possible :)

20210324_112555.jpg

BR ProPoker !!!
I'm sure, they make you very happy.
Best service ever !!!
And those chips are worth any cent, considering how much you have to put on top of the bill to get the chips to europe (custom duty/taxes).
I got a set of 500 and I will add-on as soon as possible :)

View attachment 662016
Wha % was custom duty?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom