Custom chip spacer (2 Viewers)

TheDuke

Full House
Reaction score
Is there any place that customizes those clear acrylic lammers?

Laser etching or something?

Attachments

• 41s5JtUU5+L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41s5JtUU5+L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 96
Hi ! Thanks @chipsncoffee for the mention ;)

there any place that customizes those clear acrylic lammers?
My dealer buttons are acrylics lammers that I engrave with a laser machine. I also use these as a base for engraved metallic inlays.
If you already have this kind of acrylic discs, it's possible that engraving won't work. There is 2 types of acrylic glass : extruded and cast.
The cast one is ok for cut and renders white when engraved. The extruded is ok for cut but will only melt when engraved. I use both, depending on the final piece...

I actually don't have them. I got them done for a buddy. One thing I would watch out for is some acrylics don't work that well with the laser etch. We tried one of the cheap ones and it didn't take. I think we used the Brybelly ones off of amazon.

I actually don't have them. I got them done for a buddy. One thing I would watch out for is some acrylics don't work that well with the laser etch. We tried one of the cheap ones and it didn't take. I think we used the Brybelly ones off of amazon.

Do you recall where you went to get these made?

It was a local shop that had a laser etching machine. They are also the ones that do trophies and screen printing.

Thanks all - I'll take a look at local award/trophy shops.

Probably best to support the local economy during these tough times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom