PCF Giveaway Custom Chip Set Owners Holiday Giveaway (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT Plastics relabel project (the first four denoms in a set that finishes with three denoms of MSK plaques).

If I make "manufacturer" "other", it defaults to ceramic molds - none of which is appropriate.

I'm starting to think every set I have colors outside the lines. :confused

Looks good to me man.

Don’t forget your Bourbon’s. They are still your creation so I say get them in there.

My creation, I wouldn't feel right putting them in here when they belong to Ben and Brie.

I should put the Parks and Rec set in there !

My creation, I wouldn't feel right putting them in here when they belong to Ben and Brie.

I should put the Parks and Rec set in there !
In that case, I’ll put the Bourbons in there because I own some as well (sample set only but still) :D.

Just my opinion but I would think that the set creator is the one who should be associated with the sets in this database (when possible).

In that case, I’ll put the Bourbons in there because I own some as well (sample set only but still) :D.

Just my opinion but I would think that the set creator is the one who should be associated with the sets in this database (when possible).

I believe that is in the rules actually.

this is a great giveaway, but i'm lazy. let's see if i can find the ambition over the next few weeks!

Sorry if already answered. Does an owner get an entry for each different custom set they made? I have a few...

About 2 days left to enter/list your custom set.

Sorry if already answered. Does an owner get an entry for each different custom set they made? I have a few...

To keep things simple, it's one entry per member. I'm sure many would like to see your all custom sets in the DB though.

Oh, no. Those are yours, B&B. But I look forward to seeing them in there.
Added them, Tommy said they didnt qualify, wasn't entering the giveaway either way, but hopefully they're still in the DB. He said he made some changes to my original entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom