Custom Chip Set for Home Game (3 Viewers)

@boozymelon - How do you like the chips? Are you glad you made the changes you did? Is there anything you would change?
Super happy with the changes I made. I really like how they’ve come out and haven’t had any dirty stack issues. I might rework the $500 if I had my time again but I only got a few of those made so it’s a non-issue.
@boozymelon Would you mind sharing the cost breakdown of chips vs shipping?
I think I paid about .35c usd per chip in the end including delivery.

Sweet chips. Enjoyed following along your journey as I'm getting ready to place my first custom order on BRPro. Lots of inspiration here from all.

Sweet chips. Enjoyed following along your journey as I'm getting ready to place my first custom order on BRPro. Lots of inspiration here from all.
Good luck sir. Just make sure you love them. I think that’s the trick.

Haven’t finished my table but hosting the first game this weekend. Hopefully it’ll turn out beautifully.

Wish I had a better photo, but there were drinks and chips flying. First hit out of the chips was a raging success. Thank you to everyone.

Big piles of chips, the poor dealer had to shovel pots at people but I have to tell you it was beautiful.

Attachments

• 1B99F573-EDC6-4A7A-B622-2AD148DE7629.jpeg
    1B99F573-EDC6-4A7A-B622-2AD148DE7629.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 82
55EC1893-3657-4A6B-843B-D36948335709.jpeg

Run a fortnightly cash game but am having the first tournament event this weekend (HU)band am beyond excited. Have finished building the table and this will be its 3rd outing. Couldn’t be happier with the chips.

Congrats on your new chips, actually the whole setup you have pictured here!
Could you post a link for the chip manufacturer you used? I can't seem to find that link here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom