Custom Ceramics from Old West - Little Caesars Card Club (1 Viewer)

Nice set, and I don't think you'll be disappointed with how the OWPS chips handle.

Hope I'm lucky enough to play with these one day.

Actually got these into play for the first time last night. As mentioned, the chips handled really well. Everyone in the game was impressed with them, despite the fact that most of them probably don't care much about the quality of the chips. Either way, had no problems with the chips being slippery. I was easily playing with stacks of 30 chips tall and was the full-time dealer, so I was always moving around the stacks, and never once had the chips go flying.

They however were not very lucky. Our 0.25/0.50 game plays with a max buy-in of $100. On the second orbit of the table I got it all in with KK vs AQ in a 4-bet flop on Q high flop and promptly got crushed by the river Q. Then about 20 minutes later, I promptly 3-bet him again with QQ, and we get it all in on 9-10-J flop, and he's got Aces. He holds. This is maybe half an hour into the game starting and I'm ready to run my head through the wall. Into the game for $300, cashed out $275 so made a pretty good comeback, just couldn't quite close it back to even.

@MacGrad we may have to exchange contact information. Our game is definitely far from regular. We're lucky if it's once a month. But if you're interested we could always use a new player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom