Custom Ceramic Vendors? (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
OK, It's been a minute since I've ordered custom ceramics. My go to was Sal... Who's the new preferred vendor you like? Project will involve a number of 43-46" chips (meetup commemorative and also some business promotional chips). Probably 300 or so total.

Tried searching, but didnt get the results I was looking for.

Thanks

Project will involve a number of 43-46" chips

Find out who made these. ;)
1646599580135.jpeg

I've looked at ABC and BR Pro. I want the 46mm for commemorative card cappers and consistency with previous year's chips, and have paid around $1/ea in the past (or less). I notice the pricing is now around $1.75/chip with these guys. I don't want to sacrifice quality, but it's a jump in price for sure. We're not talking 1000's of chips, so I guess it's not the end of the world, lol.. :)

47mm BRPro chips would be around $1.19 ea. in that quantity.

The 47mm chips are thinner than the 46mm chips that OWPS used to have. The 47mm chips are the same thickness as a 39mm chip. If BR Pro Poker have the "thicker" 46mm chips as a secret item, I'm going to start kicking myself. I didn't think to ask when I ordered from them. :(

ABC did a bunch of these for me.

6D2E0E3F-9DD7-4821-A526-4588403A6B94.jpeg

They’ve held up well. ABC peops are super nice and easy to work with.

Do not recommend chipco, the company formally known as GOCC. My recent addon had poor blanks although the printing was exceptional.

Do not recommend chipco, the company formally known as GOCC. My recent addon had poor blanks although the printing was exceptional.
Sounds similar to my Chiplab experience. The add-ons were definitely not Chipcos.

And BRPro/ABC did all of the print work for OWPS. Ask Gene if he still has access to the 46mm thicker blanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom