Custom Card Mold Cash Set (First Attempt Ever) (1 Viewer)

codeman00

Flush
Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a custom Card Mold set, just in case there is another group buy. I like bright colors. I don't like brown and I love fluorescent green. I also like black/dark inlays.
Note that I don't have inlay artwork yet...and that the set is 25c, $1, $5, $25, and $100. Unfortunately the $25 will rarely be used and the $100 will most likely never be used.

This is my favorite lineup as of right now... 25c, $1, $5, $25, $100.
(Not sure about the 25c, that might be the weakest one)
1617820243911.png

And these are other alternates that I have come up with that I'm not yet sold on. I'm curious of your thoughts.
1617820511277.png

1617820537751.png

Last edited:
I think they all look great, but how do you design the actual chip? Colors, edge spots, etc...?
Thanks!

For these chips, I was told to use Adobe Illustrator. However, I don't have that program but can do a few things in MS Paint. I was able to open the AI files (see link), use Snip Tool to samples of the chip spot options and colors into MS Paint, and just quickly use the Color Picker and Fill Buttons to change the colors of the spots, all within MS paint. It at least got me to the point where I could design my chip progression/colors.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Which 25c do you like best? White or yellow spots and which design? The yellow spots might be too much. Or is the first 25c okay?

Thanks!

For these chips, I was told to use Adobe Illustrator. However, I don't have that program but can do a few things in MS Paint. I was able to open the AI files (see link), use Snip Tool to samples of the chip spot options and colors into MS Paint, and just quickly use the Color Picker and Fill Buttons to change the colors of the spots, all within MS paint. It at least got me to the point where I could design my chip progression/colors.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Which 25c do you like best? White or yellow spots and which design? The yellow spots might be too much. Or is the first 25c okay?

Just FYI the reason why Illustrator and Inkscape were mentioned was because the cards mold manufacturer needs vector files, not raster files. AI, EPS, or SVG files only.

So your files from this method will not be usable. That being said, you can design this way and just have a poker chip designer here recreate them as a vector file once you are finished.

I think they will look great. I like the collection on the top row....The blue chips come out really nice. I think your blue would end up something similar to mine for base colour

gDvbAnj.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom