Custom c-channel sign holders? (1 Viewer)

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
So I ordered some table limit signs because I think they're cool AF. They're landing today, but I've been having trouble figuring out how the hell to actually get them on my table. I have a Barrington right now, but if all goes according to plan, I'll be moving in the coming months and will likely be upgrading tables so I'm willing to take some (minor) risks with my existing folder.

I've been trying to find c-channel sign holders (the sliding kind, for those unaware) since I ordered, but the process has led me to believe that I got the signs made in a tremendously wonky size--4"x5". I thought for sure somebody would sell each end of the sign holder so people could Frankenstein their own sizes, but that seems to not be the case.

Would love any advice on where to find a custom c-channel sign holder, or alternatively, how I should incorporate the signs into the table. I ordered for 4 stakes, so the ability to swap out is necessary. I'm not inclined to go for the standing acrylic kind of sign/menu holders you see at restaurants, because inevitably they'd get in the way.

Thanks in advance!

I believe @One Eyed Dollar had discussed using a translucent filament (not transparent) in his marketplace...seems like the right material for this.
I am intrigued...

Here are the signs FWIW. Came out pretty decent I think
96C9C004-8CED-4964-BCBE-14ED2C230896.jpeg

Where do you want this to go? Why not put some Velcro (or the new plastic interlocking strips) on the table and on the back of the sign? If it’s standing up and lose it’s probably going to get in the way no matter where you put it. Or suspended it from the ceiling over the table.

Where do you want this to go? Why not put some Velcro (or the new plastic interlocking strips) on the table and on the back of the sign? If it’s standing up and lose it’s probably going to get in the way no matter where you put it. Or suspended it from the ceiling over the table.
I took his intent as a bracket attached flat against the table that you could slide the proper card in whenever you switch games.

I took his intent as a bracket attached flat against the table that you could slide the proper card in whenever you switch games.
This, precisely

They have them at Mohegan Sun and the Borgata. You can see it in this picture, for cash games they have the stakes and for tournaments they denote the table

1621358379554.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom