Custom Bellagio Label (1 Viewer)

UncleDrew2

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey folks,
due to a lack of creativity and graphic design chops I have decided to honour the Bellagio in my custom label design.

All I want to change is the name, the denomination and make a capital T out of the B in the background. For someone who is skilled in graphic design I imagine this is like a minute work right? Someone around here who can help me with that? Would really appreciate it!

That‘s what I am hoping for :) The brilliancy of this community is unmatched!

Bump - desperate German who is good at nothing besides Powerpoint needs your help

Hi,

I did sth similar. See "The Bank tournament" in my signature.

If you like it I can adapt it for you.

Last edited:
Hey folks,
due to a lack of creativity and graphic design chops I have decided to honour the Bellagio in my custom label design.

All I want to change is the name, the denomination and make a capital T out of the B in the background. For someone who is skilled in graphic design I imagine this is like a minute work right? Someone around here who can help me with that? Would really appreciate it!
@mattross1313 ?

Thank you everyone who contacted me and replied on this thread, @Kensco was so kind to do the job for me and they came out beautiful :)

Even if some Bellagio-like labels on Royals and Majestics might not be anything special measured by the standards here, I will keep you guys posted when I get the chips and labels :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom