Custom banner (1 Viewer)

MrWitti

Straight
Reaction score
My Poker space is in the basement and in one corner is a storage rack filled with "stuff"

image.jpg

In order to hide it a bit I ordered a custom printed banner. Not perfect but much better....

image.jpg

Maybe I order another one for lower half.

Geez!!! Collect chips much? Sweet setup man.

My poker room is in the basement as well and I need to seriously consider adding a couple of those oversize prints/banners to cover the concrete walls.

Gives new meaning to the term 'cube farm'.

Need close-up shots of each cubicle, contents of every top-row chip case, and whatever's in those mystery gray storage boxes behind your desk. :)

Love the banner idea. My chip closet just has velvet curtains.

Looks good! Having a poker room is my primary driving force for wanting to move out of an apartment.

Gives new meaning to the term 'cube farm'.

Need close-up shots of each cubicle, contents of every top-row chip case, and whatever's in those mystery gray storage boxes behind your desk. :)

Love the banner idea. My chip closet just has velvet curtains.

just chips in there...
IMG_8589k.jpgIMG_8591k.jpgIMG_8592k.jpgIMG_8593k.jpgIMG_8596k.jpgIMG_8597k.jpgIMG_8598k.jpg

Man that's awesome, thanks for all the pr0n. How do you ever leave the basement? :D

Do you play much with the Zens? I always regretted not getting a small set of the Zens or Blue Sands when those group buys were going, wasn't sure if I'd like the Matsui chips long-term or not

Sweet. Thanks for sharing the close-ups, I figured some jewels were hidden away in there.

Unfortunately they don't come often onto the felt. We mainly play cash game. And once we play tourney we use the ceramics for larger stacks and rebuy etc.
I also missed the original group buy, else the set would have been bigger :)

In terms of feel I think you don't miss anything. IMO other chips are much better in terms of feel...

Man that's awesome, thanks for all the pr0n. How do you ever leave the basement? :D

Do you play much with the Zens? I always regretted not getting a small set of the Zens or Blue Sands when those group buys were going, wasn't sure if I'd like the Matsui chips long-term or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom