custom ASM/CPC sets who's who (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I'm going through all the sample sets of asm/cpc works I've accumulated over the years. But I realized it would be nice to be able to assign some info to them like the designer and owner and even possibly the year of creation.
Here are the sets I require some info for:
Van Alstyne Card Room
The Havana Room
Deja Vu
The Bacement
The Boulevard
Royal Cardroom
Three Putt Poker
Avalon
Beav's Cardroom
Tournament Poker (WSOP look)

If you don't mind giving out the info it would be appreciated!

Three Putt Poker is me :)

Tournament Poker might also be me - are they on the H-mold? If so, me :)

i know most of the owners below and you could contact them either here or at CT if they don't respond. my responses in red.

Van Alstyne Card Room - amstelnut at CT (note for googling purposes it's "Altine" with an "i")
The Havana Room - Lucky Dog at CT
Deja Vu - spikeithard on CT and PCF
The Bacement - clifforis on CT; cliff at PCF
The Boulevard - bmichaelhorn on CT and PCF
Royal Cardroom - GB organized by Krafticus on CT who also goes by Krafticus on PCF
Three Putt Poker - links_slayer on CT and PCF
Avalon - original design by matt AKA imthatguy on CT, but used on several iterations including the Apache chips
Beav's Cardroom - beaver on CT and PCF
Tournament Poker (WSOP look) - if you mean the 818 set, it was done through a GB organized by Puggy on CT who also goes by Puggy on PFC; links_slayer did the H-mold 4V set

Beav's Card Room is me. Inlays were designed by J5. We started out with an inlay copied from the black Bellagio inlays, and with J5's extraordinary guidance and help, wound up with what you see on the chips.

Chips were produced mid 2013 by ASM Vegas at the hands of Dr. Ott.

I was trying at one time to build a similar database, but when I had my surgery it became too daunting a task. So many beautiful chips flowing so quickly (though not quickly enough for those still in the production queue) off the CPC line.

I never even got around to adding my own set to the database!

vader_pics.jpg

Sure. I will post pics and start a thread. I was going to keep this a personal thing. Putting pics and posting personal info like names ect..would require permission to do so, so......;)

Agreed. I've started a conversation with Tommy to have a dedicated title bar added to the custom chips link. Ideally the thread should be pics and description only and no posts..

A coffee table style book would be awesome to get out of this when a bunch of custom sets are compiled from over the last 10ish years.

Not to mention making HOF, GCOAT, and GSOAT type threads much easier. Probably shouldn't be limited to just ASM/CPC, either.

agreed. A separate BCC, and Custom label/relabel picture index should be added. Having such pictures would help tremendously for people looking for examples or chip options for custom work.

yes perhaps a section for BCC, ASM/CPC , ceramics, china clays and others?

So again I will fill in more detail on the Deja set

CPC 2015
575 chips total
.25x134
1x114
5x216
20x87
100x22
***Add ons are coming in the fall!! :)

Better more professional pr0n to come in the upcoming weeks!

thanks

Josh(?) has a website of all the custom samples he has. Not sure what details are included but it might be a good start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom