Custom $20 for Rounders CPC set (1 Viewer)

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
As I'm trimming down to the sets I'm going to keep, I'm trying to button any threads up as I go along. I put together a semi custom Rounders set last year, and one of the recommendations was to provide an alternate $25 option dedicated for the cash set to keep the game more secure. Since then, I've become a big fan of the $20 chip option, So I think that's what I'm going to go with. All chips below the $20 are locked in and already racked up.

What I'm not sure about is which color option to go with. I'd still like the whole gamut of chips to look good together, so no total copies of base/spot colors. As with the rest of the semi customs I did, I want the spot colors to glow and the spot pattern to generally get heavier as the denominations go up. The one place I've considered going a little rogue on that is to have the 614 spot on the $20, the highest of my cash set denoms, even though the $100 drops back down to the 414 spot.

So now for a little pr0n and the options I've got on the table so far. I've got my leanings, but I'd like to see what some of you have to say before getting on the CSQ wait list

IMG_2010.JPG

Option #1
Rounders Cash #1.png

Option #2
Rounders Cash #2.png

Option #3
Rounders Cash #3.png

Option #4
Rounders Cash #5.png

Option #5
Rounders cash purple.png

Have you considered just reversing the colors of the $25 for the $20? Arc yellow base? Green edge spots? Just an idea.
View attachment 1115533
I don't hate it, but I feel like it sticks out too much with that much pop. The stock chips I'm using from CPC all use the Dayglo spots, so I stuck with those for my semi custom options. I'd like to keep that pattern for the $20 too.

It may be odd, but I'd go with 414 using the 1k colors. Or at least the same base color. They'll never be on the table at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom