Cursive: irrelevant or actually detrimental to society? (1 Viewer)

What is your opinion of cursive writing?

• It is useless, but does not pose a direct threat to my enjoyment of life.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • It operates to actively undermine the happiness of all humanity.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I love it. How else would I fill out the Furby order form when someone is using my landline?

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Too monochromatic for the dizzle

My bad.

script.png

I like a very elegant cursive font on special messages like greeting cards, invitations, etc. I really want something like that for a very special label or potential custom chip set. It's either Rosie's or Rosie's Bayou. I hope you guys will be able to read the damn thing without getting all tilted.
Just make sure you have printed secondaries for when jbutler and I come over to play.

How do you think I feel? I started the damn thread and STILL had chips made with cursive(-ish) text.

Hkgnva0.jpg

Dammit!!! I was sanding those E&C and thinking about these.... I was going to haze your ass but now I'll just delete my draft :) but while I'm at it. What the hell is cursive -ish font? That's like being kinda pregnant!

I was wondering when you were going to come out

Obviously my shrill protestations against cursive were merely indications of my repressed love of the curvy-letters.

Obviously my shrill protestations against cursive were merely indications of my repressed love of the curvy-letters.

It's okay to be angry/confused. Perfectly natural, all part of the process

I will defend the Uermort 2ounge chips, because you didn't pick the font. It's a tribute to an entertainingly questionable place and their questionable font sign.

How do you think I feel? I started the damn thread and STILL had chips made with cursive(-ish) text.

Hkgnva0.jpg

Read through whole damned thread with intent of posting pic of these chips and the obv hypocrisy they represent. Sad to see I was scooped by OP himself. I'm on board with them as tribute chips to a bygone era. Alas, tournaments at jbutler's house are as rare as cursive writing is necessary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom