Current Sets! (1 Viewer)

Rbonus012

Full House
Reaction score
Going to start of thread for the sets I am building and already have done! I have a lot in the works so it should be fun!

First set!

Always loved Aurora Star but wasn’t a fan of having the oversized chips (coming from me lol) for the $20/$25/$100. I decided to make my own custom $25/$100/$500 to fix that problems!

Here is some pr0n!
$.25-$5 are all original
1608248939222.jpeg

1608248955731.jpeg

1608248977904.jpeg

$25-$500 are all full inlay replacement and relabeled. I did the full process myself and, man was it a lot of work lol. They turned out great!
1608248998934.jpeg

1608249017550.jpeg

1608249038158.jpeg

Here is the full lineup!
1608249477611.jpeg

1608249874545.jpeg

Will be back to post again when I get my next set all cleaned and ready for a photo shoot! Thanks for looking.

Ryan

Last edited:
Err, love the oversized $500s :)
Might be my favorite of the set!
Totally gnarly set! Excellent choices on the 25,100 & 500! Man they flooooow :cool
Well done brother :D
I am super happy with the spot progression and had to change it a couple of times to get what I had in mind. ESPT 25's were a no brainer of course, and the ES $100 and BTP T500 worked well coming after it!

Awesome job Ryan... not only is the line up top notch... but the breakdown is truly perfect!! Next trip to VA we gotta get them on the table... as long as you stick around and let us try to win some of our tourney buy ins back on the cash table!! ASS! Feel like I single handedly helped fun this beauty!! Lmao

@Rbonus012 I know for a fact you have way more in the works man! Quit post padding spreading this out to a bunch of posts!! Ok ok some in my 18 month thread my first 2 posts are like novels, but I put up the goods!! This is a tease!! I know what's in that collection! Keep my attention damn it!! Lol

They will be brought down without a doubt to VA and/or MD!! The next set I am going to post is the one you helped fund :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I was sitting on this set for a while trying to find the ESPT T25's to finish it off. I actually did a lot of shifting around with sets so you might be surprised with what is to come. Not everything is here yet so that is why I am waiting:banghead:.

Awesome job Ryan... not only is the line up top notch... but the breakdown is truly perfect!! Next trip to VA we gotta get them on the table... as long as you stick around and let us try to win some of our tourney buy ins back on the cash table!! ASS! Feel like I single handedly helped fun this beauty!! Lmao

@Rbonus012 I know for a fact you have way more in the works man! Quit post padding spreading this out to a bunch of posts!! Ok ok some in my 18 month thread my first 2 posts are like novels, but I put up the goods!! This is a tease!! I know what's in that collection! Keep my attention damn it!! Lol

Okay two hot stamp sets are up next! We will start off with the mixed set. Took some good friends to help bring this one together. @Ben8257 with some sweet $10’s and @JeepologyOffroad with helping me track down other chips for the set.

This was my first hot stamp set and the one that I built! I’m very proud of it. Is it Cali? Nope lol, but I still think this is something special about these colors and the way they work together. Happy with how it turned out!

Time for a few pictures of some clean chips lol. They were so dirty and in desperate need of a cleaning. John was able to hook me up with a deep clean and photo shoot:cool I’ll try to add more pictures when I get around to it of this set!
1610500558339.jpeg

1610500572130.jpeg

Okay two hot stamp sets are up next! We will start off with the mixed set. Took some good friends to help bring this one together. @Ben8257 with some sweet $10’s and @JeepologyOffroad with helping me track down other chips for the set.

This was my first hot stamp set and the one that I built! I’m very proud of it. Is it Cali? Nope lol, but I still think this is something special about these colors and the way they work together. Happy with how it turned out!

Time for a few pictures of some clean chips lol. They were so dirty and in desperate need of a cleaning. John was able to hook me up with a deep clean and photo shoot:cool I’ll try to add more pictures when I get around to it of this set!
View attachment 613141
View attachment 613143
those hundos are gross.....

I am actually on the hunt for another 3d14 $5.. I'm afraid the SS $5's are going to be pulling double time here soon :x but you know the life of hot stamping. Not many options to go with/find.

And those (200) $5s! It would look much better with 110 Town Tavern $5s! I know 2 awesome people that would probably trade you... and if you wanted to find more TT $5s I hear they are relatively easy to locate!

Kidding the set is beautiful Ryan!

View attachment 613141
View attachment 613143
tenor.gif

This is my grail set. I have work on this with the help from many people to pull it off. I figured the perfect way to cap off a set like this is to have a sweet custom box with laser engraving made for it. Absolutely love the way this one turned out.

Total set is 800 chips. $4,350 total bank, and I have a barrel of $100’s on standby if needed!

100x $.50’s
300x $1’s
300x $5’s
100x $25’s

Time for some pr0n

1612126163112.jpeg
1612126105928.jpeg

1612126130307.jpeg

1612126144912.jpeg

1612126192310.jpeg

1612126225232.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom