"Current" Chipset Collection (5 Viewers)

Last week I was kicking around the possibility of putting together this EXACT same set. Nice!

I think "building" this set will be challenging. Plus, I lack patience for that. Thanks. I have owned the one dollar chips before. I think they are fantastic.

That sounds like a dibs! Congrats man! Nice pickup!

lol..............what can I say. I know longer say "if", when I move the set, I plan on offering it back to @joeyshin first. He gave me a wonderful deal!

This set was very good to me... Hate to see it go.

PXL_20240330_042923943.jpg

Been awhile since I cash out for 1200xBB.

Dibs on Bahamia when you decide to sell! We all know you're not hanging on to oversized inlays for very long Bill.

These will be in the market in the next few days. Post if you're interested and I'll take you in the sales thread 600 chips
OK, who had the under on 5 weeks? Good call, Ben.

I am hosting a dealers choice game on Saturday. I am up to 10 players with a couple of possible players. Seats are open if anyone is interested. It doesn't look like I will be able to use the Bahamias.

I don't think the Hot Stamp bourbons have hit the felt in a few months. It might be time to felt them again!

The sunsets are my oldest set. It probably gets used the least, even though it has the most meaning too me.

I think the hot stamped Bourbons her requested the most. That have probably seen the most felt time in the last couple of years.

I love the font on those Bourbon chips. What is it called?

1713541798066.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom