Cup holders for sale (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
*Edit: Officially for sale. $3.25 USD each, $4.30 CAD plus shipping,

I have been in talks with a manufacturer for almost 2 years and things are finally coming to fruition. I will be selling jumbo stainless steel cup holders in the new year. They are being manufactured as we speak and should be shipping in Jan or Feb. My prices aren't set yet but they will be under $5 per cup, maybe even under $4 per cup after I get all the shipping, duties & customs sorted out.

Left side is my cup holder and the right side is the ones I've been buying. It's not as brushed, is 1/4" taller but otherwise the same. I believe that mine are also a slightly thicker gauge stainless steel as it feels heavier but I don't know for sure because I don't have a scale yet.

4" diameter at the top from lip to lip
3.5" inner diameter
2.25" deep

Last edited:
Tony, is there a specific reason for the new cup holders, bigger, different finish, etc? Just curious. I think it is great you are able to get an exclusive deal.

There's a few reasons.

1. I'm currently buying them from my competition.
2. The new ones are a bit deeper which I (and customers) like.
3. I've been told they are a better quality cup holder. The ones I'm currently using have actually rusted in the past on a rare occasion.

The biggest reason is that they are cheaper for me to buy in bulk, but the minimum order is quite large so I'm selling them as well since it's going to take me quite a few tables to go through 1500 cup holders. I build a lot of tables, but not that many.

There's a few reasons.

1. I'm currently buying them from my competition.
2. The new ones are a bit deeper which I (and customers) like.
3. I've been told they are a better quality cup holder. The ones I'm currently using have actually rusted in the past on a rare occasion.

The biggest reason is that they are cheaper for me to buy in bulk, but the minimum order is quite large so I'm selling them as well since it's going to take me quite a few tables to go through 1500 cup holders. I build a lot of tables, but not that many.
Awesome. Thanks for the response

I'll take 10 whenever you start shipping to check them out. 1500 is killer. Maybe you can talk them down to 500 for your next order and branch out to brass and aluminum, 500 a piece.

3.5" outer diameter for the cup, 4-1/8" from the edge of the brims, 2-3/8" deep.

I don't have these in hand yet, but they were sent for shipping on the weekend so I hope to be swimming in cup holders this week or next.

Some improper paperwork from the manufacturer has delayed the shipment. I'm expecting them in next Sunday.

I'm planning on using them as chips and play a single denom tournament. I look forward to betting 20 cup holders and get raised with 60 more.

1500 is a nice-sized set. We expect pr0n and some actions shots, of course. Splashed pot will be awesome.

Finally arrived, gotta love customs... These are officially for sale now, $3 USD per cup holder or $4 CAD plus shipping.

I want to dump them all out and roll around in them
Weeeeeeeeee

IMG_4898.JPG
IMG_4899.JPG
IMG_4900.JPG

Last edited:
The order has arrived. Plenty more cup holders available for sale. Price listed in the OP. 10% off if you order 10 or more.

Do you also sale the wooden rings that people put around the cup holders when installing in the rail? Where do I order?

Also offering these cup holders in powder coated colors.

$22 CAD each.

2019-06-01 12.12.00.jpg

Bumping this old thread. Cup holders are still available for sale, including more colors for powder coating. Many more colors available too, I just need to order the powder.

2020-09-23 18.00.42.jpg

Also a bit of a bump for cup holder sleeves. These are 1/4" neoprene sleeves which are removable. They fill the gap between cups and bottles for the cup holder to make them a bit less tippy. They are removable so that if you have a larger cup, it will still fit in the cup holder once the sleeve is removed.

They're nothing special, but not too many people have 1/4" foam laying around so I have them available for sale at $3.25 USD each plus shipping.

PXL_20230826_183457302.jpg

With the sleeve, pushing the can from the top.
PXL_20230826_183502572.jpg

Without the sleeve.
PXL_20230826_183512844.jpg
PXL_20230826_183518765.jpg

Bumping this old thread. Cup holders are still available for sale, including more colors for powder coating. Many more colors available too, I just need to order the powder.

View attachment 1187629

Also a bit of a bump for cup holder sleeves. These are 1/4" neoprene sleeves which are removable. They fill the gap between cups and bottles for the cup holder to make them a bit less tippy. They are removable so that if you have a larger cup, it will still fit in the cup holder once the sleeve is removed.

They're nothing special, but not too many people have 1/4" foam laying around so I have them available for sale at $3.25 USD each plus shipping.

View attachment 1187631

With the sleeve, pushing the can from the top.
View attachment 1187632

Without the sleeve.
View attachment 1187633View attachment 1187634
Foam coozies come to mind for the cans and bottles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom