Cumberland Poker Club - My First Cash Set Design (1 Viewer)

jdom1023

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey All,

I recently ordered some Royal chip blanks from @Apache as well as custom labels from @Gear to make my first custom poker chip set.

The Origin of the Design
I am an avid bow hunter from the state of Tennessee. It had been about 150 years since elk wandered throughout Tennessee. Early records indicated that elk were abundant in the state prior to being settled by European explorers and colonists. As these settlers moved westward, the elk population declined.

The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) decided to reintroduce elk to the state in the late 1990’s. Part of the agency’s mission is to restore extirpated wildlife when and where it is biologically and sociologically feasible. Beginning in December 2000, the agency began conducting small releases of elk from Elk Island National Park into Tennessee. The elk population in Tennessee roams almost exclusively in the North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area.

Here is a Photoshop mockup of the chips and labels.

Best Regards,
jdom1023

1.jpg
5.jpg

Nice job on the label.

So, the elk got pissed off about everyone gunning for them and all the survivors moved away. And now the TWRA is bringing them back so y'all can kill them some more? :confused

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom