Wanted Claim Stake $25s - Any Quantity (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I know this is going to be a lengthy and difficult task, but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. The watermelon color scheme, inserts, and inlay make this my favorite $25 chip. I am trying to build my first THC set around the Claim Stake $5 and $25, with the latter being the final piece needed to make it work.

Going for 19-79 of them at this time, but will buy in any quantity, although I would obviously prefer more if possible.

Got my first one this weekend!:

IMG_5022 (1).jpg

(trade items removed for new thread in the future)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit - Cancelling this to eventually make a trade thread. Not much luck in finding any more of these, as my interest seems to have made someone panic and buy them all up. Within the past week, Spinettis marked their stock as sold out, increased their price by 58.33%, and then relisted and sold out of that new stock (of one or two - presumably the same as the original stock). Making this thread ended up working directly against me, so hard lesson learned. Thanks for the support y'all.

Last edited:
A smart man once said:
"As we’ve seen everyone has a price it just depends on what you’re is."

-ReallyGoodUsername

Prove the man right and let me know!

Bump.

Last edited:
Well, lost out on that eBay sale despite having the top bid for almost a week up until one second left for bidding, but such is life. No giving up here though!

Bump.

Bump. Will pay $11.25 a chip in NM condition in quantity; not sure exactly what FMV is but this seems over it. Willing to discuss.

Bump! Still at a whopping 1.

Edit - Was told my valuation was off and that I should be offering at least $12 a chip. Will use that as a starting point for discussions. Thank you.

Last edited:
Final bump before I revamp this into a "trade" thread at a later date. PM me w/ anything as I am locking now.

Thanks for stopping by and for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom