Wanted Crystal Park Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Wanted these high denom Crystal Parks:

PXL_20220605_002915887.jpg

Have these extras to trade and a lot of other chippies. @SpaceMonkey420 has dibs on a few barrels but I haven't heard from him since February.

PXL_20220605_003339076~2.jpg
PXL_20220605_003428098~2.jpg

He’s locked out
Lost his OTP generator
Trying to find the recover thingy
I got lucky as this happened to me this week actually, kinda. I factory reset my phone, backed up everything except all of my 2-factor authentications from my app, totally forgot about that. I even had to create a new Bitwarden account because I was locked out and my codes didn't work. Last time I make that mistake. I was luck for PCF because I was still logged in on my PC. I turned off 2-factor, logged in on my phone and reset it back up. Pain in the balls.

I got lucky as this happened to me this week actually, kinda. I factory reset my phone, backed up everything except all of my 2-factor authentications from my app, totally forgot about that. I even had to create a new Bitwarden account because I was locked out and my codes didn't work. Last time I make that mistake. I was luck for PCF because I was still logged in on my PC. I turned off 2-factor, logged in on my phone and reset it back up. Pain in the balls.
Yup I keep it on a second phone as well JUST in case
PCF would be the last of my worries

Just have to save the one time use back up codes. Not many seem to do that though. If you didn't, you can regenerate new ones without having to reset your 2FA. Save them in a text doc on your Google drive or One drive vault so you have access to them from anywhere.

T

There was a member here that put out a want ad on PCF for the $5000 and someone here sold it to him. It’s possible!
I think that was the guy I helped
I knew the guy who had bought my Second one and he was open to selling some
Of his at the time

I know of one other person only
Didn’t know of the one pictured above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom