Trade Crystal Park Secondary $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
[removed - relisting as a sale]

yQUW4vM.jpg

*If I sell these, it will be to a Crystal Park set owner, likely via a drawing, although I'm in no rush to do this.*

Thanks and happy to provide more pics or info (to the best of my knowledge) on request.

Last edited:
I just thought about what if you milled the center out just enough to label these
They texture of these without the inlay is just so weird... it's almost like it's made of Play-Doh or something like that. It feels soft.

They texture of these without the inlay is just so weird... it's almost like it's made of Play-Doh or something like that. It feels soft.
Yah you’d want to only mill down a tiny bit and not go through the plastic overlay
Just enough for the label to go flush
But with the stamp underneath and a thin label it may make it bumpy if not milled out enough
I think it’s possible especially with a CNC to go just right on the depth
Kyle opened up a few and said they seemed fine to stamp on though

Yah you’d want to only mill down a tiny bit and not go through the plastic overlay
Just enough for the label to go flush
But with the stamp underneath and a thin label it may make it bumpy if not milled out enough
I think it’s possible especially with a CNC to go just right on the depth
Kyle opened up a few and said they seemed fine to stamp on though
That's very true ;) It's not perfect, but can be done. This was just a test from yesterday.

image_20221229_154912_210-jpeg.1049223
image_20221229_154912_136-jpeg.1049224

Solids idea but at this point I rather just not murder these and prefer to see them end up with a Crystal Park owner.

Bump - Still open to trade offers.

Got a few PMs but still available for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom