Wanted Crystal Park 500 chips set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this set bought about five years ago. I might have added a few more since then, but that will have to wait for me to check tomorrow.

$.25 x 100 (relabeled $2's will come with enough spare labels to do another barrel)
$1 x 203
$5 x 255
$10 x 21
$25 x 45
$100 x 5

What's the going rate for CPs these days?

1649556971598.jpeg

Tough to say. 1s we’re going for around $3 but went for $2 in the last sale. The CP market seemed to be heating up but then kind of flatlined. Don’t get it. Great Cali colors and leaded goodness…what’s not to like?

… The CP market seemed to be heating up but then kind of flatlined. Don’t get it. Great Cali colors and leaded goodness…what’s not to like?

They are RHC and the loudest group here who vote with their wallet are of the opinion that RHC are far inferior to any THC.

Good for them and good for the rest of us that think a chip is more than a mold.

I have this set bought about five years ago. I might have added a few more since then, but that will have to wait for me to check tomorrow.

$.25 x 100 (relabeled $2's will come with enough spare labels to do another barrel)
$1 x 203
$5 x 255
$10 x 21
$25 x 45
$100 x 5

View attachment 893227
Let me know your thoughts

Every time I think of selling mine, I oiled them and fall back in love. And they are spectacular in stacks during a game. I'm always so torn. It's gonna be hard to keep them when my BE project is wrapped up.....
What's BE?

I didn’t think I would like them till I bought a set. I think they are great. Still waiting to get them in a game so I can get the players reaction. Hopefully soon. GLWS

$1 x 203
$5 x 255
$10 x 21
$25 x 45
$100 x 5

View attachment 893227
Interesting idea on what to use the $2 chip for! Hrmmmm

Interesting idea on what to use the $2 chip for! Hrmmmm
I had Gear make $20 CP labels for the $20 green chips but I decided that it wasn't worth relabeling the $2 beauties, especially when my ground would rarely get the $20 in play. I also wanted to relabel the $3 as $0.25 but I also decided not to. The $2 and $3 chips are awesome...it's a shame that they don't have a lot of functional value as is.

I had Gear make $20 CP labels for the $20 green chips but I decided that it wasn't worth relabeling the $2 beauties, especially when my ground would rarely get the $20 in play. I also wanted to relabel the $3 as $0.25 but I also decided not to. The $2 and $3 chips are awesome...it's a shame that they don't have a lot of functional value as is.
I passed on a rack of the $3 chip in the past because I knew I would remove the labels and make them a frac.

I had considered making the HS Cincy secondary 100 into a $20 before I was able to get enough of the $25 chips. @HaRDHouSeiNC had that idea and the mock up looked amazing. Let me find a picture.

I passed on a rack of the $3 chip in the past because I knew I would remove the labels and make them a frac.

I had considered making the HS Cincy secondary 100 into a $20 before I was able to get enough of the $25 chips. @HaRDHouSeiNC had that idea and the mock up looked amazing. Let me find a picture.
That $20 relabel from the Cincy chip is AMAZING !! Its close to the real thing but even more amazing. I too found plenty of $25's, so I did the same thing, just abandoned the relabel process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom