For Sale Crystal Park $20s, near mint, BEAUTIFUL! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
120 x Crystal Park $20s ($13/chip) ----> Price reduce to $12/chip
(35 sold, 85 available)

These are pretty rare in this near-mint condition, so grab them while you can! They really are quite stunning. Will sell as few as 10 chips, no singles at this time.

Buyer to pay paypal and shipping fees.
Let me know if you have any questions!

I also have a rack of CP $5s, $150/rack. Photos upon request. -- The rack of $5s are sold

Note: All proceeds go to down payment of a house (or Mapes TRK, if I really can't help myself)

CP20d.jpgCP20b.jpgCP20c.jpgCP20a.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer to sell the rack of $5s together. Thanks.

Jeez....I hate to say it but....I always check out your for sale ads because they always have the best damn pics!:p

There's going to be a whole lot more beautiful chips added in the coming days and weeks! It's clear-out the closet time!!!

Sorry for the noob question, but are these the "Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon" chips I've heard so much about?!

Sorry for the noob question, but are these the "Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon" chips I've heard so much about?!

Yes, yes indeed they are.

And if you stack them in three geometric pyramids facing true north perfectly aligned with Orion, really good things will happen.

And if you stack them in three geometric pyramids facing true north perfectly aligned with Orion, really good things will happen.

That's complete BS ski_ex5, urban legend. What you really want to do is put these chips in play while watching the movie Rounders. Start the deal when Mike takes the money out of Super System and everything just lines up. ;)

That's complete BS ski_ex5, urban legend. What you really want to do is put these chips in play while watching the movie Rounders. Start the deal when Mike takes the money out of Super System and everything just lines up. ;)

no no thats an old wives tale...jeez someone get it right for once..

no no thats an old wives tale...jeez someone get it right for once..

And THIS is what I love about this place. Differing theories aside, everyone bands together to be so helpful!

So I've taken the smaller TV outside on the patio along with a blu-ray player. Check. Got Rounders on blu-ray. Check. Skies are clear, I've spotted true north, and Orion is in view. Check. I've now got Rounders cued to the money scene. Check. Now I need to stack the chips in three geometric pyramids... WAIT... the chips!!! DOH!

Has anyone bought these things yet???

Love Crystal Parks. They are an awesome color scheme. Crazy they had practically every denom you could imagine made

Agree, love them as well. I've got about 1,700 Crystal Parks. Missing $3, $20 and $1,000 denoms (as well as the three NCV colors)....would love these $20 chips!

Ok, that's the end of the daily fire sale for now. I have a BUNCH more
to go, and I will post those in February. In the mean time, I will pull them all out of the chip vault, photograph them, and get ready for Chip Fire Sale, Part Deux! Until then...

Ok, that's the end of the daily fire sale for now. I have a BUNCH more to go, and I will post those in February. In the mean time, I will pull them all out of the chip vault, photograph them, and get ready for Chip Fire Sale, Part Deux! Until then...

I can't wait to see what's next!

LOL. Sadly, this is as low as I can go on these. :(
Happy to talk trades.

Huge CP fan as I have a big set myself but we just don't use that denom ever in our cash game. If I had a need I would certainly scoop these up...the rack of hundos on the other hand, different story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom