Found Crystal Park $100s, any quantities, offering cash or trade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s tough. There aren’t really any good options other than relabeling CP $3s. And even about the motor city quarter has the perfect color to go along with the rest. Everything else is too bright. There’s an Isle in Iowa that has a frac that would go well, But how to get those in quantity I have no idea.
View attachment 923870
Frac options
F45B04BB-C21F-4CDF-A2D1-9D8F83562D00.jpeg67911DFF-47A6-437A-8B5A-1F9CD7E76F0F.jpeg

The OG best ones
0AA03D71-5F55-460E-82A2-6583C629970E.jpeg
FA767D6C-9648-44DF-9C60-D0FCBEE5CDEE.jpeg

Tourney
40598ECD-D100-4FBE-849C-BC64F2FA81EC.jpeg

What are the chips top left? 2 racks of original fracs? And a rack of?

Looks like original peach 50c and a rack of NCV arch yellow

Yep. Two racks of original fracs and one rack of NCV tournament arc yellow. Plan to use the NCV as quarters if I ever need them but would need a second rack and they’re impossible to find. I was pretty lucky that I got the one.

Bump … for all those with a large number of the $100s and up, let me know if you are interested in a trade for any other denominations. I need the $100s for my game, and I can be pretty resourceful finding things …

Do the primary and secondary $100s have different base colors? The secondary base looks much brighter to me than the primary on the one I have, but it could just be dirty.

Do the primary and secondary $100s have different base colors? The secondary base looks much brighter to me than the primary on the one I have, but it could just be dirty.
The secondary is a brighter white base and the primary is more off white.

I’ll take this again in the morning with natural lighting. Most of the secondary 100s I’ve seen have this yellow coloring on them as well. Not sure what causes it. I haven’t tried to clean it off
49380896-4DFA-4F78-AEFC-DDD0FCE9814B.jpeg

I’ll take this again in the morning with natural lighting. Most of the secondary 100s I’ve seen have this yellow coloring on them as well. Not sure what causes it. I haven’t tried to clean it off
View attachment 929655
I think the bases could be the same color now. But optical illusion makes them appear different based on the surrounding colors. Or could just be that the primaries are more circulated so appear darker but I have had the same feeling that the secondaries seem brighter.

We
I think the bases could be the same color now. But optical illusion makes them appear different based on the surrounding colors. Or could just be that the primaries are more circulated so appear darker but I have had the same feeling that the secondaries seem brighter.
Yep, I thought the same before as well. In pictures the secondary 100 always looks like it's a brighter white base than the 100, but I think it's a combination of some being dirty and some having a lot of metal flakes that are really visible. Most of my primary 100s are very noticeable metal flakes which makes them look like an off white base.

@TheDeezer's picture here shows both really clean 100s in a splash pot and the base looks pretty similar to me
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ies-offering-cash-or-trade.90318/post-1860695

I could probably be persuaded to let this barrel go. DM me.

Attachments

• IMG-1845.jpg
    IMG-1845.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom