• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Crystal Oyster Fracs/Dollars (1 Viewer)

I like the look of those chips, except that it looks like you could have dirty stacks between the .05 and $1 chips. I also think GOCC can make new ones for less than those prices (wouldn't hurt to ask if they'll make them).

I like the look of those chips, except that it looks like you could have dirty stacks between the .05 and $1 chips. I also think GOCC can make new ones for less than those prices (wouldn't hurt to ask if they'll make them).

If GOCC can't produce them cheaper than the auctions, PGI definitely can (although I don't know if PGI has rights to the art or not, so the design may need recreated/tweaked slightly). Some people may want originals, though, or may not have the patience to wait for a custom order to be produced.

I personally don't care for the oysters at all. In fact, the only design I like from Chipco/GOCC is P5Woody's Nine Dragons line (which, if I weren't having a set of my own made in the relatively near future, I wouldn't hesitate to buy).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom