Wanted Crystal Oyster ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosierdonny

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey gang...

Anybody out there have any Crystal Oysters to sell? Still looking specifically for quarters and hundreds but would consider more if needed.

Lemme know, and thanks!

If you want we can just risk it and send the 3 chips via white envelope with a stamp. Worth a shot lol. I have no use for them. LMK

20200229_211939.jpg
20200229_212010.jpg

Got these to sell, still not the big set my other brother has, but do have these in hand. Make an offer if interested.
T

View attachment 617207View attachment 617208
Got these to sell, still not the big set my other brother has, but do have these in hand. Make an offer if interested.
T
I own 1350 Crystal Oyster chips and
1611026868322.png
these are the quantities I have of what you're offering...lol

I wish I had use for them, but I just don't need more of those denominations...trying to give myself tournament flexibility with this set, so I'm more interested in higher denoms...if a third party gets involved and wants the ones you have, I'd happily add cash to a deal that might include a trade as well....

Im not saying these are for sale.....BUT ...I'd be willing entertain an offer on all of them. Cash or trade for another tournament set possibly.

Attachments

• 0123212300_HDR.jpg
    0123212300_HDR.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 85
Im not saying these are for sale.....BUT ...I'd be willing entertain an offer on all of them. Cash or trade for another tournament set possibly.
Nice...
What exactly do you have? Unfortunately I don’t have much in the way of a trade (a rack of original Dunes $25’s maybe??)...I’d be happy to make an offer once you confirm quantities.

Truly appreciate you reaching out...even if we aren’t able to come to an agreement...

Nice...
What exactly do you have? Unfortunately I don’t have much in the way of a trade (a rack of original Dunes $25’s maybe??)...I’d be happy to make an offer once you confirm quantities.

Truly appreciate you reaching out...even if we aren’t able to come to an agreement...
Breakdown
25-120
100-103
500-100
1000-20
5000-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom