Vendor Sale Crystal Moscow BG Chips in New Condition (1 Viewer)

Stas

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Top notch chips! Great colors! Only a few sets available!

Made by Bourgogne et Grasset
BG racks included

The 100s are 43mm, the 500s, 1000s and 10000s are 45mm.

The 5s, 100s and 500s are brand new. The 25s are never used, but some of them have been stored in canvas bags instead of their original racks, and so may have imperfections. The 1000s and 10000s are slightly used in excellent condition.

By the rack or barrel
5 – $2.4/chip
25 – $2.4/chip
100 – $3/chip
500 – $3.6/chip
1000 – $5/chip
10000 – $4/chip
There are quantity limitations, contact me for details.
Shipping is extra.

1000 chip set
5 x 300
25 x 300
100 x 300
500 x 50
1000 x 30
10000 x 20
$2500 shipped

500 chip set
5 x 150
25 x 150
100 x 150
500 x 25
1000 x 15
10000 x 10
$1300 shipped

crystal-moscow-new-1.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-2.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-3.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-4.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-5.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-7.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-6.jpg

crystal-moscow-new-8.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck, what a horrible time to NOT be buying chips. Gorgeous chips!
I feel you Erik , I’m afraid we will always have FOMO in this hobby. I’m building and actually finishing my HSI set then this comes up and suddenly you don’t know if you should sell and chase this or accept someone will snatch them up in front of you

I feel you Erik , I’m afraid we will always have FOMO in this hobby. I’m building and actually finishing my HSI set then this comes up and suddenly you don’t know if you should sell and chase this or accept someone will snatch them up in front of you
Constant FOMO, thank god there are no 1s! I need to unsubscribe to a few places here

I’ve made myself a promise. Soon as I finish some loose ends here , I will not be logged in as I’m now. It’s taking my whole life over lol haha , I’ll hope I stay strong.

GLWS Very nice chips

I’ve made myself a promise. Soon as I finish some loose ends here , I will not be logged in as I’m now. It’s taking my whole life over lol haha , I’ll hope I stay strong.

GLWS Very nice chips
Maybe we let our women change our passwords for us. Not be given back until financially and emotionally stable again

I think we are clever enough and certainly crazy enough to create a other account when it starts to itch. Might as well keep my original account lol

Hello,
I am interested to buy one or two racks ?
Could you tell me if your chips are still available ?
Thanks

Hello,
I am interested to buy one or two racks ?
Could you tell me if your chips are still available ?
Thanks
Hello and welcome to the forum!

These chips are still available.

It seems I can't start a conversation with you until you have at least 10 posts on the forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

These chips are still available.

It seems I can't start a conversation with you until you have at least 10 posts on the forum.
Helllooo. I am a friend of PalaceSPS, I think I am able to converse with you and buy some racks. How to proceed? Thanks in advance

Hey. I am interested to buy some of your chips. Keep me in touch please
you cant access the Private message feature until you have made the minimum post count. I suggest you interact with some other thread on the forum or perhaps start your own intro thread and ask some questions

I am à supportive member. We should be able to communicate !
There’s a minimum number of posts needed to unlock the pm feature. 5, 10 or something like that. Buying a supported member thing should unlock it too, I agree, but most probably hit 5 posts before considering paying so I guess it hasn’t been an issue before :). Kudos to you!

Up to 50% off until the end of February:
  • Buy 500 chips to get 10% off
  • Buy 1000 chips to get 20% off
  • Extra 10% off if you buy ONLY 5 and/or 100 denom chips
  • Extra 10% off if payment with crypto
  • Extra 10% off if shipping to Europe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom