• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Crypto Hardware Wallet - Trezor One (1 Viewer)

Finally got around to opening mine - looks great! Also 100% original packaging, shrink wrapped, no broken official Trezor seals. They also make it quite literally impossible to open the box without absolutely destroying it so if someone is able to recreate the exact packaging with this much skill/effort, maybe they deserve the money :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the trade!

How do these work with Metamask? Ledger and Metamask work well together. Is Trezor just as easy?

Finally got around to opening mine - looks great! Also 100% original packaging, shrink wrapped, no broken official Trezor seals. They also make it quite literally impossible to open the box without absolutely destroying it so if someone is able to recreate the exact packaging with this much skill/effort, maybe they deserve the money :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the trade!
Ledger doesn’t even seal the box holy that’s some work

It’s suppose to be impenetrable chip so they just ship the box in thin plastic

How do these work with Metamask? Ledger and Metamask work well together. Is Trezor just as easy?
Probably check if it’s a compatible coin if they have a list ?

I’ve been super happy with my old cheap ledger still doing its job

fine earth mother camp glare prosper skull witness defy middle mom child sense bicycle magic install repair silk talent liquid sadness talk success smooth
Alright I recovered it

I'm rich

Screenshot_20220721-100923.jpg

fine earth mother camp glare prosper skull witness defy middle mom child sense bicycle magic install repair silk talent liquid sadness talk success smooth
buyin sit deal raise call flop draw raise call turn brick fuck bluff raise called river brick miss bluff raise fold lose tilt dust rebuy busto rage quit stab matt home

I have never used Ledger.

I use my Trezor with Metamask and it works well.

Upon startup I login to Metmask and then confirm my Trezor pin. After that you are ready to go and just need to confirm transactions on the Trezor.

Yes, losing money in the crypto wasteland is just that easy!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

$100 shipped each.

I have two left for sale.

I am trying to clear counter space.

This thread's awesome!! I almost want to buy one of these crito storage locker vault things to use as a secondary gold storage vault since the one in my back yard is almost full. What are the dimension?

JUST KIDDING!! But I still have no idea what the hell this is...LOL

GLWS!!

Ill send you one Kevin if you want it.

But... you have to promise to gamble on crypto.
I try to stay away from anything I don't understand, but thank you!! Too old to learn new tricks I suppose.

Although I did put on a large $100k triple beta short position on some BTC thingy last November, which might count as gambling. :)

And for the record, if anybody from my IG office is on PCF, that was a total joke!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom