Wanted Crown Plaza T100, T1000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm looking for up to 2 racks each of the T100 and T1000 crown plaza chips. Any help is appreciated, thanks! I'm trying these chips out to see if I like them.

edit: I can also buy a full set.

IMG_8590 2.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you paying BTP prices? :bigbucks:

But even then I don't have extras, sorry. Good lookin' chips though! :cool

Are you paying BTP prices? :bigbucks:

But even then I don't have extras, sorry. Good lookin' chips though! :cool

Yeah if all the people injection molded chips I’ve seen, this one actually attracts me. I haven’t seen it in person yet though.

Help a brother out… send me some!

Wish I could help you out. Those colors were pretty much ironed out with the power of Leo while in Bangkok, so of course they’re great! :LOL: :laugh:

Is this harder than BTP’s to get?
It Will be hard to just get the Tourney Denoms in the quantities you are asking as everyone basically ordered what they needed for their set etc and didn't buy massive sets they didn't need as they did with the BTP buy. You are most likely going to have to bite the bullet and buy an entire set to get what you want.

It Will be hard to just get the Tourney Denoms in the quantities you are asking as everyone basically ordered what they needed for their set etc and didn't buy massive sets they didn't need as they did with the BTP buy. You are most likely going to have to bite the bullet and buy an entire set to get what you want.

Ahhh I see. I think I’m ok with that.

Hopefully easier after the next run. I want to replace my 20s with purple 25s which I will have to relabel the T500s :)

I can take barrels of the T1000 as well. Help! My set is pretty much all done, except for a few barrels of the T1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom