Crowd Crush in Korea (1 Viewer)

quintooo

Flush
Reaction score
It's a new fear unlocked for me.

I've been to conventions and crowded spaces before where I could barely step in front of me, but never as bad as some videos I saw of what went down this weekend. It was horrifying. Definitely going to be more aware and avoid large crowds from now on, or at least position myself where an exit is easy.

My condolences to the people's families that have lost their lives there, and hopefully the survivors get proper counseling. I would definitely suffer PTSD if I was involved.

Last edited:
Pretty amazing footage. You can actually pan and change angle/view by clicking/dragging on the youtube video...

seeing so many people packed in a small space is honestly super nauseating. Can't even imagine what it feels like.

saw a video of the end of the alleyway (you can find it online somewhere, but it's NSFW/L imo), where people were trying to get out. But due to crowd crush dynamics, they just fell over each other and were crushing dozens of people under them.

Some medics/first responders were trying to drag people out from under, but with so much pressure and thousands of lb's of flesh on top, it was impossible.

so sad, and most were kids my age in their 20s.

I just don’t get it……

We’re the smartest most capable creature on earth.

Literally peak ability in mammalian existence.

Yet….. Here we are……………. Doing this shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom