Crazy phone call from the police (1 Viewer)

I actually just went down to the station and it was legit. The officers were cool and after looking at my car and noting that the dust on the bumper was not even disturbed, told me case was closed for me as far as they were concerned. They said the fleet manager told them it was a brand new bus so I assume the driver hit something and made up a story. The bus driver's story would have been better if they didn't get a plate number and the perp got away.

Then they gave me the required cavity search and sent me on my way.

What I love about the Ford Flex is that it treats me to a smooth ride, and you know what? It didn't break the bank. Room enough for the whole family.

Glad it worked out, but it's risky to consent to letting them inspect the car, especially if the PD has a disreputable past. Thankfully, the officer you met just called it dust and sent you on the way. A dishonest cop could have screwed you by making something u, or trying to attribute a random dent to this.

Never consent to anything without a warrant. You can't tell the good cops from the bad.

What I love about the Ford Flex is that it treats me to a smooth ride, and you know what? It didn't break the bank. Room enough for the whole family.

When they first came out they were being used by the Ford NHRA funny car teams as chase cars. I'm a Ford guy but I hadn't decided if I liked them or not, seeing them with a funny car behind them all day made me fall in love, they are cool looking rides when customized a little for sure. Never have driven one more than a parking lot spin but every customer of mine that I talk to when I work on them seems to love them.

I do really like my Flex, but it always kinda reminds me of this.
CF6AA4A1-18CC-4E48-AFFF-6ABA3B9BA4AC.jpeg

When they first came out they were being used by the Ford NHRA funny car teams as chase cars. I'm a Ford guy but I hadn't decided if I liked them or not, seeing them with a funny car behind them all day made me fall in love, they are cool looking rides when customized a little for sure. Never have driven one more than a parking lot spin but every customer of mine that I talk to when I work on them seems to love them.
I had one for a week-long rental when they first came out. It was comfortable, and I was surprised at how nimble it was (given the size), but three things stick out in memory -- horrible blind spots, very small luggage area (if full of people), and how truck-like it appeared underneath the skin with the doors open (almost like a prototype, it was so 'unfinished').

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom