Craps Table Attempt (1 Viewer)

That looks great. Did you go off plans? Or design on your own.

I'm interested in building one.

That looks great. Did you go off plans? Or design on your own.

I'm interested in building one.

I did a lot of research seeing what methods were out there to build the rails. Plus I was able to maximize the value of the materials i bought so I tried to design something as efficient as possible. Pm your email and I'd be happy to share.

And thank you!

No new updates. I had aspirations of adding a chip rack and padded rail however with all of its use this far, I don't think there is a need considering the additional cost. Im calling this project finished for a while. But I did have to take it apart and came apart and went back together pretty easily. That was cool. Oh, I added a nifty shelf below for storage.

20161214_163136.jpg

My time has now been sucked into building this:
20161219_172935.jpg

Nice! Love the craps table. I also love dealing craps, it's fun to always win, almost always.

On your roulette table are you laminating wood veneer or paneling for the curved security shield? It looks like a good build. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Yes, I was testing it out laminating 3 pieces of hardboard to make the curve. This was my first time doing such and it worked great! Just about done, just waiting on table felt then I will post all my pics in a new thread.

20161220_095055.jpg 20161220_095153.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom