Craps player from California (1 Viewer)

tmacattack

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi all! Long time lurker and craps player from Northern California. I love hosting craps nights and teaching my friends how to play the game.

I started out with composite dice chips (doesn’t everybody? haha), upgraded to a set of lucky dragon ceramics and now I’m looking to switch to clay.

Welcome!! It always great to get more craps players in here!

I'd be interested to hear what you use as a table for your home game... pics are even better!

Welcome!! It always great to get more craps players in here!

I'd be interested to hear what you use as a table for your home game... pics are even better!
I actually just use a quality mat on top of a long table and a homemade stand to hold up some pyramid backing. Nothing too fancy.

Whatever gets the job done! You are getting me inspired to host a craps night...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @tmacattack !!

As stated above, I can confirm that @LeGold is trully making some of the best custom dice I have ever seen!

These were a gift from my amazing significant other @FordPickup92 ! These two completely knocked it out of the park on this one! I absolutely love them!
20210510_162711.jpg

20210510_162553.jpg

20210510_162356.jpg

Designed to match our Custom CPC chips
20210510_163941.jpg

Highly recommended if you ever want that kind of awesome!!

Welcome to the forum @tmacattack !!

As stated above, I can confirm that @LeGold is trully making some of the best custom dice I have ever seen!

These were a gift from my amazing significant other @FordPickup92 ! These two completely knocked it out of the park on this one! I absolutely love them!
View attachment 752513
View attachment 752515
View attachment 752516
Designed to match our Custom CPC chips
View attachment 752517
Highly recommended if you ever want that kind of awesome!!
Amazing dice !!! Fantastic chips !!!
Now - just send them to me - LOL …..

I had to re-read that headline, I totaly read it as "crap player from California" the first time! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to our tiny corner of the internet!

Hi all! Long time lurker and craps player from Northern California. I love hosting craps nights and teaching my friends how to play the game.

I started out with composite dice chips (doesn’t everybody? haha), upgraded to a set of lucky dragon ceramics and now I’m looking to switch to clay.
welcome from a fellow bone roller, i really enjoy the action of a good game and how you can passively go up and down with betting strategy with your feeling and how the table is going (up, down, choppy, etc)

I had to re-read that headline, I totaly read it as "crap player from California" the first time! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to our tiny corner of the internet!
LOL, I thought the same thing. I was thinking that the OP and I had something in common, because I’m a pretty crappy NLHE player myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom