• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Craigslist LA area (1 Viewer)

I got an email from him about 5 days ago saying he still hadn’t sold them.

I was surprised he hadn’t sold. He told me about 3 offers. 1600. He also said someone told him to put them on eBay.
I think it’s a great idea to tell him you’ll come get them if he’ll tell you a price. Then let’s see what he says.
People are dumb to make offers from a distance without getting the sellers price first. I would say I can't make an offer until I see them. Tell me your top price that you would take in a heartbeat, and I'll decide if it's worth making the trip to come look at them and make an offer. Never give them information if you think they don't know what they are worth.

I got an email from him about 5 days ago saying he still hadn’t sold them.

I was surprised he hadn’t sold. He told me about 3 offers. 1600. He also said someone told him to put them on eBay.
I think it’s a great idea to tell him you’ll come get them if he’ll tell you a price. Then let’s see what he says.
he wants like 3 grand for them all.

Has he responded back to anyone who has actually made an offer? He replied back to my initial inquiry but then when silent after I made an offer.

$3k puts them out of my range, so no offer here.
Yeah, that's not great considering its a personalized cash set with a tournament breakdown. I'm assuming most people interested in it would be looking to mill and relabel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom