• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Craigslist LA area (1 Viewer)

The $2 chip are Poker Knights slugged plastic chips. They do look pretty cool. But they're about 20¢/chip new. The rest of the chips look like some kind of custom. The owner probably paid 50¢ per to get them made, but they're basically 10¢ chips. So all the chips are probably worth about $200. The cabinet is probably worth about the same. The whole deal seems to be overpriced by about $1000.

Last edited:
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

FearlessVeneratedAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted (1).gif

Thanks. Didn't notice that. Don't know any Oregon members off the top of my head

I can be in Medford in about 3 hours from where I live. However, I don't think I have the funds to make a "serious offer". Wonder what they want. I'd guess at least $3/chip plus case.

As of a week ago he still had them. In typical Craigslist sketchiness he hasn’t given a price. I’d put money on him putting these on eBay with the best offer he got via Craigslist as the starting bid.

As of a week ago he still had them. In typical Craigslist sketchiness he hasn’t given a price. I’d put money on him putting these on eBay with the best offer he got via Craigslist as the starting bid.
How do you list something for sale and not have an asking price??? @THRA5H3R should contact him, tell him you can be there in 3 hours, so how much are you asking? If that doesn;t get a price then he's a scammer of some kind. No one would drive 3 hours to look at something not knowing the asking price.

How do you list something for sale and not have an asking price??? @THRA5H3R should contact him, tell him you can be there in 3 hours, so how much are you asking? If that doesn;t get a price then he's a scammer of some kind. No one would drive 3 hours to look at something not knowing the asking price.
I got an email from him about 5 days ago saying he still hadn’t sold them.

I was surprised he hadn’t sold. He told me about 3 offers. 1600. He also said someone told him to put them on eBay.
I think it’s a great idea to tell him you’ll come get them if he’ll tell you a price. Then let’s see what he says.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom