Craft Beer Apps (1 Viewer)

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Do any of you guys subscribe to any craft beer apps?
I know it's not an economical way to drink beer, so that aside, do you subscribe to any?
Any do's or don't?
Good or Bad experiences?

I downloaded the Tavour app have some beers loaded in my cart that I'd like to try.
It is overpriced, but........ BEER

Untappd (no e) is great. Not a beer buying app, but a beer rating app. Basically every beer ever made rated by consumers. Ratings are almost always spot on. < 3.5 stay away. > 3.75 it’s a good beer. Between the two is iffy. You can log beers so you can remeber in the future if you liked one. You can also see where your friends are drinking.

Do any of you guys subscribe to any craft beer apps?
I know it's not an economical way to drink beer, so that aside, do you subscribe to any?
Any do's or don't?
Good or Bad experiences?

I downloaded the Tavour app have some beers loaded in my cart that I'd like to try.
It is overpriced, but........ BEER
Funny I was just trying to think of the name of that app you showed me when we went to Lakewood Brewery. Have you had any shipped to you yet? Do they ship to all US states?

I have had the app for a few weeks and it is worse on the wallet than chips.
They post 2-3 new beers every day and you put what you want into your cart and ship it whenever you want. It is $15 to ship no matter how many you have in your cart.
I have 12 in my cart and they average $7.99 ea, so I don't know if I'll do it again.
I plan to ship in the next few days.

Although - unless I delete the app I will still see new beers posted and its only $7......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom