Status
Not open for further replies.

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So, I had a buyer for this, but he has gone AWOL, so I will be offering these for sale here. If he contacts me before these are all accounted for, I will hold my end of that deal, and sell to him. If not, I will sell here.

I understand PGI is offering another GB, but those chips are at a MINIMUM of 60 days out.. but we know how that worked last time. :rolleyes:

Here is what I have for sale, and I will be offering these for $.30 per chip (what I paid plus the shipping cost I was nailed with)

T25 x 500
T100 x 500
T500 X 345
T1000 x 345
T5000 x 60
T25000 x 70
Bounty x 45

These chips, from what I can tell, were from the second batch, and the T500 seem a little thicker. Most chips are still in the original plastic shrink wrap.

Total chips:1865

Total cost if purchased together: $550 plus shipping. I would like to keep these within the CONUS, but if I know and trust the international buyer, I will sell to you too.

I WILL NOT BREAK THESE UP WITHOUT THEM ALL BEING SPOKEN FOR!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

Standard CPS chips from PGI sale. They are boxed and wrapped, so I figure everyone knows what they look like. :)

Mark

You know what, dude... I'm helping out with a fund raiser tourney in June, I think this would be more ideal than using a bunch of my other set. I'll take 'em if you're good to go. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom