CPS Label image needed (1 Viewer)

lJesterl

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive got to replace some of my Championship Poker Series labels. Ive created my own custom labels in the past (basic gear labels).

I cant find a good enough image to use to recreate the CPS design. Does anyone have a good image of the label? I'll take any Photoshop format, AI, Vector or just a great hi res image I can try. These are the CPS tourney chips. I have to label a barrel of 5ks and I have some other China clays ill play around with for her denims.

Thanks!

Does this help?

DSC_1361.JPG

Thanks @harrysallout that's is a better picture than I have so far. It may help. If no one has has to create the labels before ill have to get super creative myself in Photoshop lol.

I made a WSOP tribute label before, so I reused some of the assets from that. I recreated the colorful suits logo from scratch--well, I started with the ASCII suits symbols and then tweaked them and added the gradients (just eyeballed the colors). Would a SVG of this help, OP?

1653376935810.png

Last edited:
Wow guys thanks so much for the help. @TheOfyou freaking nailed it. I would gladly take a SVG of that.

I can use it to fix my 5ks for sure. I may even be able to use it as a batter reference to fix a few 1ks! You rock!

I made a WSOP tribute label before, so I reused some of the assets from that. I recreated the colorful suits logo from scratch--well, I started with the ASCII suits symbols and then tweaked them and added the gradients (just eyeballed the colors). Would a SVG of this help, OP?

View attachment 916389

I also did some WSOP tribute.
For the denom, try FuturaBQ font.
For Las Vegas, NV and NCV, if I recall well I used Comforta font.

Last edited:
@TheOffalo if you concert to path and export as PDF, you should be alright to open in other apps.

Only thing Inkscape doesn't handle well are the patterns. It's a pain to export a design with patterns into a .pdf.

I was able to download the file. Thank you! Man, @TheOffalo and @Kid_Eastwood you guys are lifesavers. I will give Inkscape a try to see if I can easily work with changing the denominations with my makeshift photoshop grid template for my GaragePup labels, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom